[SOLVED] 750w wil be enough for next gen gpu's?

Apr 22, 2020
I have a system with an i9-9900k and im waiting for the next gen of gpu's that are suposed to launch at the end of the year for overclock. 750w wil be enough?

Solution
how would anyone know today? we haven't seen a test of any next gen GPU since...well... they were supposed to launch in more than 6 months, probably more taking covid-19 into account.

but yeah. 750W is way enough for a single GPU setup and I'd be very surprised if it suddenly wouldn't be anymore. that would mean your GPU would need to pull >450W. that's most likely not gonna happen.
how would anyone know today? we haven't seen a test of any next gen GPU since...well... they were supposed to launch in more than 6 months, probably more taking covid-19 into account.

but yeah. 750W is way enough for a single GPU setup and I'd be very surprised if it suddenly wouldn't be anymore. that would mean your GPU would need to pull >450W. that's most likely not gonna happen.

Solution
Apr 22, 2020

thanks