[SOLVED] 75Hz option not available

Synk

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2013
In my monitors manual it says that it supports 1280 x 1024 resolution at 75Hz via HDMI(PC), I use an HDMI connection, have tried all available resolutions including 1280 x 1024 in windows but i still get only up to 60 Hz in the menu. I tried setting up a custom resolution through AMD Radeon software but it tells me "Setting not compatible with display"

Monitor is LG 22MT44D and GPU is R7 260X on Windows 7.

What happens when you force 75Hz under Windows' Advanced Settings-->List all Modes button? You can set modes that don't appear in the menu there, because they are all the ones the adapter supports and not just the monitor.

Catalyst/Crimson may also under "Display" let you tinker with display timings if you set the monitor to manual instead of EDID

Synk

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2013
You've done what the manual suggests to do so if it's not working then probably lg have incorrect information described in the manual for your monitor.

Its definitely not incorrect because i just tried it on another PC and the 75Hz option appears there.

What happens when you force 75Hz under Windows' Advanced Settings-->List all Modes button? You can set modes that don't appear in the menu there, because they are all the ones the adapter supports and not just the monitor.

Catalyst/Crimson may also under "Display" let you tinker with display timings if you set the monitor to manual instead of EDID

There are no 75Hz options under "List All modes" menu. Does this mean my GPU does not support it?

How exactly do i set the monitor to manual? I dont find the option in Radeon software.

TRENDING THREADS