Question 75Hz setting for every 3D game

May 5, 2024
How can I force the Samsung LS19MYAKBB/EDC monitor to have a refresh rate of 75Hz in 3D games?
I can normally set the refresh rate to 75Hz in the graphics settings from the control panel, but when I start a 3D game, regardless of the resolution, the refresh rate is 60Hz. In the game graphics settings in some games there is an option to set the Hz refresh rate, but not in all games.
In the question, I assume that this Samsung LS19MYAKBB/EDC monitor supports 75Hz refreshment because it is officially written that this monitor supports such refreshment and on the desktop in every system it only supports 3D games, there is not always an option to set the refreshment to 75Hz.
In CRT monitors, the Hz refresh rate affects screen flashing and eye strain. The higher the refresh rate, the less the image flashes and the less tired the eyes are. Does the Hz refresh rate also affect eye fatigue in thin monitors?

Ralston18

Titan
This:

"In the game graphics settings in some games there is an option to set the Hz refresh rate, but not in all games."

My underline.

All software and hardware components have to support 75MHz.

If there is no option for 75 MHz then 75 MHz may not be supported.

Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

What 3D games are being played?

May 5, 2024
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

What 3D games are being played?
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard HP Compaq 6005 Pro SFF PC
Motherboard chipset: AMD 785G, AMD K10
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X2 B55 Processor
Integrated graphics card: ATI Radeon HD 4200 (368 MB)
Integrated Sound Card: Realtek ALC662 @ ATI SB750 - High Definition Audio Controller
RAM: 3 GB
Hard disk: ST3500418AS 500 GB disk HDD
DVD drive: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS40
Power supply: PS-4241-9HA 240 Watt
Windows 10 Pro 22H2 64 bit
GF210 1024M DDR3 64B (TC) CRT DVI HDMI - 1GB VRAM

For example, the 2005 game Gta San Andreas only runs at 60 Hz
https://www.nvidia.pl/download/driverResults.aspx/88378

Ralston18

Titan