75ohm RG6 RF signal to Ethernet and back for running over point to point wireless

Jan 30, 2019
Ok folks I am looking for a solution for location that is running a TV signal almost a 1000' to another building. It was running on RG6 which of course was too great a loss for that distance but was working with lots of amplification. Problem is their RG6 has deteriorated due to weather and cannot be replaced with RG11 becasue the power company will not allow them to have a new line placed on the pole line. So I am now looking to run a point to point wireless solution which is direct line of sight with no interference. I just need a way to get the video signal onto and of of the network. HAs anyone got any ideas? I looked at the possibility of Silicondust Homerun and using a device on the tv on the other end. either way I have to beam the network over to the other building. There has to be another way.

Jan 30, 2019
SD single channel. I believe they have downscaler in place that converts the HD signal of a switcher to a single SD channel into coax. It is running on Handel 3 of the TV’s they have throughout the building the system is in but they have another building that only has the one TV.