Question 760GM-P34 (FX) Windows 10 Driver Needed

Mar 10, 2023
Hi, I need display graphics driver for 760GM-P34 (FX) mobo for windows 10. Official site has support till Windows 8.

But the problem is after applying both 7 and 8 drivers I did not get the good resolutions at all.

Anyone using this mobo with Windows 10 please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

But the problem is after applying both 7 and 8 drivers I did not get the good resolutions at all.
Might want to walk uis through how you installed those drivers. Did you install said iGPU drives in compatibility mode;
i.e, Right click installer>Properties>Compatibility tab>Windows 7/8(from the drop down menu, depending on which variant of the driver you downloaded from the motherboard's site)?

Might want to also check and see what your current BIOS version is for your motherboard.

Mar 10, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Might want to walk uis through how you installed those drivers. Did you install said iGPU drives in compatibility mode;
i.e, Right click installer>Properties>Compatibility tab>Windows 7/8(from the drop down menu, depending on which variant of the driver you downloaded from the motherboard's site)?

Might want to also check and see what your current BIOS version is for your motherboard.

Thanks lutfinj for replying.

I downloaded them from website (.zip/.exe) and installed them normally.

Bios version: 17.15

I am new to AMD. So I didn’t get things familiar as intel was to me.

Mar 10, 2023
@Lutfij & @bignastyid

My problem has been fixed at some way.

1. Using DDU, cleaned the previous installed drivers.
  2. Then, searched for chipset driver (AMD 760g). AMD's site has the win10_64bit chipset driver.
  3. After installing that I also installed AMD catalyst (win 8, coz official site doesn’t have for win10)

Now I'm using 1440*900 resolution (on my 22" monitor), which is far better than the previous I was using.

Thanks for your time.