780Ti Black Screens when using Displayport

BDesh

Honorable
Feb 25, 2014
I have been running triple monitors DVI/DVI/ADP for 10 months now. Came back from vacation a couple weeks ago and the PC would just loop on start-up with ADP plugged in. Unplugged ADP and pc boots fine and I have display on both DVI monitors. Plug ADP in while in windows and the DVI monitors go black and the ADP monitor shows no activity. I can't get the displays back even when unplugging ADP, I have to unplug and hard reset. Also caps lock and num lock lights are froze on keyboard so im assuming pc has locked up.

Ive ruled out:
DVI to ADP adapter and monitor (Works on secondary pc)
Intalled newest drivers from scratch (chipset,bios,video card)

Talked with NVidia support and they sent me a new 780ti through RMA. Plug new card in and three monitors work. Go into nvidia control panel and enable surround mode. Back to black screen lockup issues. Tried turning surround mode off again but it had no effect. I've moved the 780ti to secondary pc, installed new drivers and it also gets no activity from adp but doesn't lock up. Took the secondary pc video card (Radeon 5870) and put it in new pc and I still cant get activity through adp, but least it dosent lock up when I plug in adp, the screens flash when I plug it in but only the dvi monitors come on and adp monitor never gets any activity.

Ive again talked with NVidia which has no clue on the issue. They set me up for a second RMA... I really dont think the card is a issue. Ive spent countless hours trying everything I can think of. Anyone have some ideas?

Thanks in advance!