8 hours prime95 means my cpu is good?

Oct 30, 2018
Hey everyone..
A little help is needed.
I bought a new cpu few days ago and started testing my pc for stability.. (specs below)
After i set my voltage to 1.14 and raised my multiplier to 46.. i ran prime95 26.6
And got bsod with clock_watchdog_timeout..
Probably undervolting..

So i put the multiplier on auto and all cores run on test for 8 hours with perfect stability.. it seems

Is it enough to know if the cpu is ok?
What else can i test?
While testing i noticed that on the task manager there was another darker utilization graph on the CPU.. but the kernel time option isnt checked..

Cpu: intel 8700 (non k)
MB: GIGABYTE Z370-hd3p
RAM: Corsair 2x8gb 3200mhz CL16

I also think i started hearing static noise when moving the mouse after the bsod.. or may be i am just paranoid about testing.

Thanks for the help!

Oct 30, 2018
Thank you for your answer!

I did not overclock my CPU.. i only raised the multiplier to 46.. which is the max intel lets you raise for non K CPU's
as they cant Overclock.. but that its turbo boost clock.. so you can manually set it...

The BSOD was probably due to undervolting the cores.. which should be safe to the hardware.. but i still feel like i should test it

my main question is.. if i run Prime95 8 straight hours without any problem.. and also heavy games run smooth and such.. that means my CPU is ok? is it not faulty?

i run the prime95 test on 1.15 vcore voltage
and it ran on 4.3ghz for all cores(6) for 8 hours straight with no problem.. max temp reached 74.. which is lower than intels recommendation, they just say below 80