Question 8 pin 12v eps too short on evga pq

indianajune1

Reputable
Jul 31, 2018
Hey, thanks for any help in advance. Not sure if this is the right place to post but I’m having an issue we’re my “ cpu “ wire for my evga 750 pq psu because I have an EATX case. . I have the Asus apex ix mother board which utilizes two 12v 8pin eps cables for overclocking cpu. I’m looking into extension cables but I don’t Recognize a lot of the brands recognize a lot of the brands and I’ve seen a few horror stores with cables melting ! So I was hoping somebody could recommend a Quality extension For a 750w psu ??? Battle born is one of the ones I’m looking at

indianajune1

Reputable
Jul 31, 2018
Hey, thanks for any help in advance. Not sure if this goes in motherboard section or here , but I’m having an issue we’re my “ cpu “ wire for my evga 750 pq psu because I have an EATX case. . I have the Asus apex ix mother board which utilizes two 12v 8pin eps cables for overclocking cpu. I’m looking into extension cables but I don’t Recognize a lot of the brands recognize a lot of the brands and I’ve seen a few horror stores with cables melting ! So I was hoping somebody could recommend a Quality extension For a 750w psu ??? Battle born is one of the ones I’m looking at

boju

Titan
Ambassador

Im sure Cablemod will help you out.

indianajune1

Reputable
Jul 31, 2018

Im sure Cablemod will help you out.

Oh , cool ! They look pretty reputable Thanks !

Reactions: boju

indianajune1

Reputable
Jul 31, 2018
I use phanteks extension cables kit for two of my pc's right now and i never had a problem seems to be good quality and at a good price.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Phanteks-Universal-Extension-Cables-PH-CB-CMBO_WG/dp/B075DMDXB1

You can buy only the cable for the cpu too but for me it seems better value to buy the kit all together. Only the 12v 8pin was 9euros and the kit was 25euros.
Thanks for the response ! You know I saw this and wanted to go with it because my case is phanteks and I truest the name and if something happens like that I’m sure it’s warranted. My problem is I need two 8pin eps extension cables and correct me if I’m wrong there’s only one ? I figured they would have it so you could buy individually But for the life of me I can’t find it on google anywhere! If you can PLEASE. Link me. Thanks again