800-850 euro gaming pc

bramnijhuis

Reputable
Jun 4, 2015
hi, my sister wants to build her first gaming pc for 800-850 euros including windows 8.
She wants to use it for games like battlefield and gta.
It would be nice if the components color could be red/black/white and if there's a window in the case.

Thank you for the suggestions.

Solution
I am sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to help you out with the colour thing, I can, however, give you a really strong build for that money. If you don't like it, look for MSI versions of the components I recommend, they tend to be red/black. You can also pick the case yourself, since I usually pick cheap cases that simply do the job. Regardless, here's the build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/BK3pLk

The motherboard is only 20 dollars more expensive than a normal H97 board, while also providing a good upgrade pathway for overclocking, so I decided to leave it like this. You can drop the SSD if you want in order to get the i5 4690K and overclock it, although I am not sure if you'd have the spare money for a cooler (if you do, you should...
Because the prices here in euro area are so much different between countries, I will only make a basic listing.

Intel i5-4460/4670/4670k (~250€)
8Gb G.Skill Ares/Ripjaws X 1600Mhz 2x4gb kit (~70€)
Gigabyte/Asus H97 LGA1150 motherboard (~90€)
MSI Gaming 4G Geforce GTX 960 4gb (250€)
any mid/full tower case you like, for example NZXT Phantom 530 RED (~60-100€)
EVGA/XFX/Corsair 500-600W psu: (~50-70€)

total: around 770€ - 830€

the prices might be a bit wrong, so it can be 50-100€ more or less. But this gives some example of what you can get.

Alternatively you can go with AMD build too.

Nextg_Rival

Honorable
Jan 16, 2015
I am sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to help you out with the colour thing, I can, however, give you a really strong build for that money. If you don't like it, look for MSI versions of the components I recommend, they tend to be red/black. You can also pick the case yourself, since I usually pick cheap cases that simply do the job. Regardless, here's the build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/BK3pLk

The motherboard is only 20 dollars more expensive than a normal H97 board, while also providing a good upgrade pathway for overclocking, so I decided to leave it like this. You can drop the SSD if you want in order to get the i5 4690K and overclock it, although I am not sure if you'd have the spare money for a cooler (if you do, you should probably go for a cheaper one like the Zalman Optima CNPS10X in order to not go overbudget).

Solution