800 dollar gaming pc (first build)

_Blank_

Reputable
Jan 24, 2017
So im thinking of building my first gaming pc i mainly need something that can run league of legends 1080p with more then 140 fps avg and something that can run csgo while streched resolution and visuals dont matter at least more then 130 fps avg. Overwatch 1080p more then 60 fps avg. I do need windows 10 home but I already have a keyboard/mouse and a monitor and the subtotal can maybe surpass it by no more then 30 $ and please include win 10 in the price. It would be really appreciated thank you! Also quick note I am from Canada

RylieDetchon

Honorable
Nov 21, 2016
As a fellow Canadian, I know the struggle of budgets, as everything here is so expensive.

Do you have another computer as of now? If so, you can load up the free version of Windows 10 instead of buying a product key. It is 99% like Windows 10, except you can't customize, but there are workarounds that, so you can still change your wallpaper etc.

KittyFish62

Respectable
Dec 13, 2016
Yes, it's kinda annoying, and plus you get a activate windows watermark at the bottom left, which some people find annoying (including me). Other than that, that's it. There are ways to activate windows for free, but I don't want to get banned again lol.

_Blank_

Reputable
Jan 24, 2017

Ikaz so the GTX 1050ti could be compatible with this build too? If it is would it be better to change my CPU to a i3 6100 and get the gtx 1050ti because really all I need for overwatch is something that can be enjoyable so like it doesnt have to run on all high settings? Also just thinking if I were to do that, would I be able to change my RAM sticks to a (1*8) of CRUCIAL so in the future I can add another? This is what I found could be a cheaper alternative maybe? Feedback on this would be appreaciated https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/MHnMm8

ikaz

Distinguished
Yes GTX 1050ti should work fine for Overwatch (well and csgo/lol) and Dual channel is better than 1 stick of 8GB also for a gaming rig you really don't need any more than 8GB, unless you plan on gaming on one screen while have another screen open with programs running and such.