Twinkletoes

Honorable
Oct 28, 2012
Hey, i am in a bit of a pickle, (love that word)
I have just bought a new setup, and want a new case, the case i have now is a midi tower, that is in full aluminium.
the case i have i want to be black, and i will probarbly put a couple LEDs in there, as a color scheme, what case should i then choose, ive been looking at the HAF X and the 800d, think is, the 800d is x2 the price here in norway. i am going to be water cooling my CPU, but not GPU, i like the clean look of the 800d and the cable managment, but the HAF X is so well aircooled. so i have great airflow,
also, what case is the bigges/looks the biggest?

Thank you very much,
-Me

Solution
Both are great, you could get either and wouldn't be dissatisfied.

Just a tip, if your going to install a triple radiator in the top of the HAF-X, you cant use the top 5.25" bay (or you have to get something short like my fan controller to go there).

Wouldn't worry about cable management on the HAF-X, thing has plenty of room back there. 7 HDD's, 6 channel fan controller (Hooked up to 10 fans :D), LED's and the usual cables all fit back there just fine, if not very pretty looking.
Both are great, you could get either and wouldn't be dissatisfied.

Just a tip, if your going to install a triple radiator in the top of the HAF-X, you cant use the top 5.25" bay (or you have to get something short like my fan controller to go there).

Wouldn't worry about cable management on the HAF-X, thing has plenty of room back there. 7 HDD's, 6 channel fan controller (Hooked up to 10 fans :D), LED's and the usual cables all fit back there just fine, if not very pretty looking.

Solution