Question 8600k undervlot with intel tunning

PsyastaL

Commendable
Aug 15, 2019
hello i want to ask a question...

I have done undervlot with this program intel extreme tunning and the point that when I make the adjustment it stays forever or I need to run the program every time I turn on the computer......

Reaper_7799

Distinguished
hello i want to ask a question...

I have done undervlot with this program intel extreme tunning and the point that when I make the adjustment it stays forever or I need to run the program every time I turn on the computer......

I think there's an option to have it start with windows and then it will apply it once it starts up but iyou may have to go in there and manually apply it every time. Or maybe it doesn't even save them or prfoiles and that's why I didn't like it that way. It doesn't run those unless it's started, 90% sure. I personally rather make the same changes in bios and that way you know every time you boot, it runs what you set up.

Last edited:

PsyastaL

Commendable
Aug 15, 2019
I think there's an option to have it start with windows and then it will apply it once it starts up but iyou may have to go in there and manually apply it every time. Or maybe it doesn't even save them or prfoiles and that's why I didn't like it that way. It doesn't run those unless it's started, 90% sure. I personally rather make the same changes in bios and that way you know every time you boot, it runs what you set up.

it seems more difficult than motherboard I did not understand exactly where it is the setting ==== core voltage offset====
my mobo is
ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING
i am stable in core voltage -0.140v