Question 8gb of my 16gb ram is "hardware reserved" help needed

Jan 12, 2020
hello people of tom's hardware if your up for a challenge, i am in need of dire help. wich btw i have tried a lot of solutions, this is'nt an easy fix.
system specs:
this is a screenshot of my task manager :) View: https://imgur.com/a/v8gNlpj

16gb 2400mhz(bought sepertly but the exact same model)
ryzen 7 2700x
rtx 2070 super
B450 steel legend
cooler master 750 gold
i may add this ram was set for some reason to 1200mhz with everything the same except motherboard and cpu but it showed up as 16gb everywhere.

so recently i bought a open box motherboard and ryzen 2700x to pair it with (wich btw i got from mwave and it did'nt even come with a backplate or the front plates for the wraith prism)
my ram is showing up in the bios at 2400mhz and both slots with 8gb of ram each, its showing up in windows as 16gb of physical ram and 8gb of virtual ram.
i have tried msconfig thing
swapping slots
conformed ram works
i have done the hole registry editor thing where you go to system than control ect ect
read forums and forums but nothing works.
thx if you read this hole thing would rlly appreciate any help. <3

16gb 2400mhz(bought sepertly but the exact same model)

Well. as you are already aware, no ram sticks that are not bought in a certified working kit, is guarenteed to work properly. I think you know the answer, but your looking for possible solutions.

Running mem test with NO errors would be ideal. So do that.

Try 1 stick at a time. If any fails then you know you have a bad stick. If neither fail, but you still have a issue in dual channel, and memtest has 0 errors, then your looking at failed memory from not buying a known working kit.