Here is the plan in a nutshell:

1) go to American court
2) Caus a shitstorm for no reason.
3) Make jokes about America
4) Piss off judge
5) Pepperspray (optional)
6) leave American court with smile.

I have an Idea:

1) Just find them guilty, load the guns...shoot!

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
Negative. Have a real no bullsh*t trial. Every single detail, laid out before the whole world. Deal with their immaturity like adults so when the rest of the world looks at this event they see a calm cool collected American legal system doing its job.

Not the donkey show its going to be.

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
No..... you get a trial, you will always get a trial in America..... And that is the point, they have shown the world how they operate now lets raise the bar and show the world how we deal with extremists. With an open and fair trial. No one can denounce that it wont be fodder for the extremists if we lay it all out in the open and behave like responsible mature adults regardless of how they decide to act.

Be the bigger man.

Mingo is right. However, the sentence is about 2/3 shorter and requires no jury...saving taxpayer money. All in all, the 'trial' would be a hearing of the attorneys, the judge, and the accused/convicted...all very, very, very short.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
This is hardly any humor when this scum appears before you when either you lose your daughters or sons account of them or any relatives or friends. I say take them out in the back and discard all of them one by one.They do not deserve a trial at all!They are cold blooded killers! They are mocking our justice system.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
So what are we waiting for. Let us give them what they want.DEATH

riser

Illustrious
We already know they're going to be guilty. The court in this case is pointless.

They are not taking the process seriously, therefore they understand they are guilty by our laws and will have to pay.

I say we burn them alive.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
I agree with you 100% on this. Another thing slice them up piece by piece.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Yes on of theirs in their backward country.LET THEM BURN IN HELL!