900p Monitor for gaming lg or sumsung or asus

erfanxiii

Reputable
Jun 21, 2014
Hi , I just built a new pc but my old monitor has a poor resouloution and quallity (sync master 1731)
i Want to buy a 1600x900p monitor for gaming but i don't know which one is better
Which one i buy for gaming ?

Samsung 20C325 LED Monitor
LG 20M35A 20inch LED Monitor
ASUS VS207T 20inch LED Monitor

( Sorry for my bad english )

Solution
I really like the Samsung monitor out of the three. Some people think my setup is outdated becasue I still use a 1600x900p 20 inch monitor, but I honestly have no complaints.

I prefer the reliability and build quality of the Samsung monitor over the other two as their specifications in all other performance categories are all about equal. If one is significantly cheaper than the others, then just go wit hthat one and enjoy. :)

Cheers!

TStahler

Distinguished
I really like the Samsung monitor out of the three. Some people think my setup is outdated becasue I still use a 1600x900p 20 inch monitor, but I honestly have no complaints.

I prefer the reliability and build quality of the Samsung monitor over the other two as their specifications in all other performance categories are all about equal. If one is significantly cheaper than the others, then just go wit hthat one and enjoy. :)

Cheers!

Solution