[SOLVED] 90mm dual tower or 120mm single tower?

Aug 12, 2020
what is the best for colling.
both 2 fans.
(90mm faster fans more energy maibe more heat?)

i coud not find any reviews about this topic.(could be we gonna se dual tower 120mm in the future?)

Solution
120mm will usually have more surface area to dissipate the heat, their also the amount of heat pipes to consider.

For the faster fans that don't say much since a bigger fan can move more air at a lower speed than a 90mm that depends on the CFM of the fan.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
120mm will usually have more surface area to dissipate the heat, their also the amount of heat pipes to consider.

For the faster fans that don't say much since a bigger fan can move more air at a lower speed than a 90mm that depends on the CFM of the fan.

Solution
Aug 12, 2020
that is a nice machine.
your cooler in Brazil cost more than i paid on the ryzen 7 2700x cpu(with cooler box)
(Cooler Master Hyper 212 Turbo is it ok for the ryzen without OC just to get good temps on the summer?)

i was looking in the snowman from aliexpress they have 2 models with 6 pipes one with 2 towers 90mm other one 120mm.
it is for an old pc lga1366(i7 960) his temps go for 75cº gaming on 50 % 60% use. i need a better cooler for up his mem speeds 534mhz and little bit of OC.

obs: as budget as possible the conversion for dollar to real(Brazil currency) and the pandemic. the prices of PC parts got +50% average.