[SOLVED] 9100f - 4000 MHz - How can I?

Mar 27, 2020
Hi y'all, ok this time I will explain myself in a better way.. How can I reach up to 4000 MHz if I have an 9100f, I mean WHY I can't? I even have the turbo boost enable.. I don't think is the motherboard, donno ;-;

There is an youtuber (Santiago Santiago) that can achieve the 4000 Mhz (´-ω-`) Whyy - And he has the same cpu that I have idk

Oh boy, that's the problem - I know a lot of Informatics, computing whatever ya call it, BUT this, oh man, I spend months with this teme and I keep going without knowing lol I make a rhyme (Don't hate me :/)

Edit: I'm talking about the clock speed, or Processor Base Frequency, Sorry for the misunderstanding

Last edited:

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Hi y'all, ok this time I will explain myself in a better way.. How can I reach up to 4000 MHz if I have an 9100f, I mean WHY I can't? I even have the turbo boost enable.. I don't think is the motherboard, donno ;-;

There is an youtuber (Santiago Santiago) that can achieve the 4000 Mhz (´-ω-`) Whyy - And he has the same cpu that I have idk

Oh boy, that's the problem - I know a lot of Informatics, computing whatever ya call it, BUT this, oh man, I spend months with this teme and I keep going without knowing lol I make a rhyme (Don't hate me :/)
What motherboard and memory?

Intel don't respond to ultra fast memory the same as AMD anyhow.

We should distinguish over the load in question....with a max turbo of 4.2 GHz, I'd be surprised if if Intel does not drop the clock speeds by 100 MHz per core loaded...

Looking at HWMonitor, does it sustain ~3.9 GHz under an all-core loading such as CPU-z/bench/stress CPU?

Mar 27, 2020
We should distinguish over the load in question....with a max turbo of 4.2 GHz, I'd be surprised if if Intel does not drop the clock speeds by 100 MHz per core loaded...

Looking at HWMonitor, does it sustain ~3.9 GHz under an all-core loading such as CPU-z/bench/stress CPU?
Hii, I never, ever use and stress test, cos I don't wan't to, I mean It IS an "stress" test

Unless that thing may unlock that frequencies

Y'all Take a look to this pliss

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...92779049040/unknown.png?width=1121&height=636

I refer to that -and again thanks for the replies!

boju

Titan
Ambassador
What program are you using to monitor cpu speed?

Turbo is based on work load and speeds will vary depending how many cores are used as mentioned in the wiki page Phaaze88 linked.

The stress in 'stress testing' is just a general term for working the component the test is designed for. There's various types of test programs and differences in regards to work load they induce. Prime95 / Furmark are some potentially extreme examples. To elevate clock speeds, running a game or a lesser 'stress' test like Realbench from Asus is enough to see clock speeds rise.

Need to use monitoring software to see live cpu speed. Ie Msi Afterburner for ingame use or Hwinfo / Coretemp for outside use while running a test.

Mar 27, 2020
What program are you using to monitor cpu speed?

Turbo is based on work load and speeds will vary depending how many cores are used as mentioned in the wiki page Phaaze88 linked.

The stress in 'stress testing' is just a general term for working the component the test is designed for. There's various types of test programs and differences in regards to work load they induce. Prime95 / Furmark are some potentially extreme examples. To elevate clock speeds, running a game or a lesser 'stress' test like Realbench from Asus is enough to see clock speeds rise.

Need to use monitoring software to see live cpu speed. Ie Msi Afterburner for ingame use or Hwinfo / Coretemp for outside use while running a test.
I'm using MSI Afterburner my dear boju :3 This if my proof of what's happening to me,,

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...78953152543/unknown.png?width=1131&height=636

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...03364728904/unknown.png?width=1131&height=636

All setting are in the max possible and in all games the core speed stays in 3600 MHz (always); I want to achieve that 4000 Mhz just like most of the youtubers do WITH my cpu, I'm the only want who can't ya now?

There's another youtuber who can...

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...625423233044/unknown.png?width=365&height=636

I hope I explained myself well, oh god

Last edited: