9500gt driver problems

aceaku

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
Hi can someone please help me? I recently bought a 9500gt and placed it into my PC, everything seemed to be fine except the windows logo being slightly graney as it booted into windows, i decided to test the card by installing a game and it crashed with the message, "drivers stopped working please reboot your pc" i also noticed that from time to time sections of internet explorer or anything that i run on the computer will go black and the computer will freeze for several moments before continueing. I tried doing a fresh install and no luck, tried wiping drivers and using Nvidia's online drivers and again same result, i am currently at a loss.

My PC's specs are way above anything the graphics card requires so im sure its not a spec issue.

My current OS is XP professional, can anyone please help?

aceaku

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
Thanks guys, il return it asap. hope I still can, have had it for about a week trying to fix it whenever i get time.

aceaku

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009

Actually i have had a look at my hardware and i noticed my PSU is a LC-B400ATX im wondering if this might be the problem, iv read some of the reviews and it claims to produce 400w, im wondering if this is actually fact and would this be enough

My PC's specs are
3.4 Quad Phenom 2,
4GB of Ram
K10N78 Motherboard
DVD ROM
CD-RW
NVDIA 9500GT

Could this be a problem for the PSU?

toxict51

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2009
yh dude its hardware problem from ur card ur PSU is good like mine but its definiltly ur card having driver probs change it for the best way to fix it
good luck
Toxict

TRENDING THREADS