9600SE vs. Samsung 191T on DVI

Post and XP startup display OK on DVI.

Blank screen at login, and monitor goes into
powersave.

VGA (analog) works fine.

Cat 4.7, also happens with latest Omega drivers.

Any ideas?

peter

Hook up both..analog&digital
set it to digital display in control panel
not a fix but a workaround
does the same on my NEC haven't found the solution yet
the last driver that made it work properly was 3.9 and a version of Omega about
4drivers back

peter
"V Green" <vanceg@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> Post and XP startup display OK on DVI.
>
> Blank screen at login, and monitor goes into
> powersave.
>
> VGA (analog) works fine.
>
> Cat 4.7, also happens with latest Omega drivers.
>
> Any ideas?

Thnaks for the reply, Peter, I have a few questions:

"peter" <peter@telus.net> wrote in message
> Hook up both..analog&digital
> set it to digital display in control panel

You mean the ATI Control Panel?
If so, I think you're saying to set it using
the Secondary options under Display?

> not a fix but a workaround
> does the same on my NEC haven't found the solution yet
> the last driver that made it work properly was 3.9 and a version of Omega
about
> 4drivers back

So, CAT anything over 3.9 misbehaves?
Or is your workaround above for the current drivers?