[SOLVED] 970 Evo M.2 or ADATA SX8200 M.2?

IllustriousTurtle

Reputable
Aug 24, 2019
So i was wondering what the big difference between these two SSD's are and why is there just a big price gap?

I was recommended the Samsung 970 Evo for my SSD which i thought ok cool seems great, but now ive seen ADATA and the price difference.

For reference i am buying it in Australia from a site called PC Case Gear.

Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb = 169$ AUD
ADATA SX8200 512Gb = 149$ AUD

Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb = 329$ AUD
ADATA SX8200 1Tb = 239$ AUD

Why is there such a big price gap and should i save money and just go for the 1tb ADATA SSD?

Solution
Samsung is the most recognized brand with the best performance. Samsung SSD has very good performance and long life. Hence the price of Samsung is a little higher than other brands of the same specification of the product. Brands such as Galaxy, TECLAST, ADATA pay more attention to cost performance that sell solid-state drives with larger capacity at the same price. If you buy SSD from official website ,it has quality guarantee and after-sales service . If you want to save money, ADATA SSD is recommended.
Aug 14, 2019
www.elinfor.com
Samsung is the most recognized brand with the best performance. Samsung SSD has very good performance and long life. Hence the price of Samsung is a little higher than other brands of the same specification of the product. Brands such as Galaxy, TECLAST, ADATA pay more attention to cost performance that sell solid-state drives with larger capacity at the same price. If you buy SSD from official website ,it has quality guarantee and after-sales service . If you want to save money, ADATA SSD is recommended.

Solution