[SOLVED] 9700k Motherboard Suggestion

istari675

Honorable
Nov 20, 2012
I am looking for a motherboard for the 9700k. I would like to maximize gaming performance, and give myself the potential of overclocking in the future. I do not need any special features such as WiFi, RGB, or 3+ PCIe 16 slots. I would like to maximize fan slots, as I like to avoid using external controllers. I would also like to use DDR4 memory. What motherboards would you suggest?

Reactions: Terry1978
Solution
I would say that the GIGABYTES Z390 AORUS PRO without the wi fi would be perfect for what you have in mind !!! would not go to low on price when it comes down to a motherboard because its the foundation of your build . In terms of quality you will find that Gigabyte have the first place with the z390 motherboards at the moment .

Terry1978

Honorable
Apr 25, 2015
I am having the same problem looking at reviews of the Z390 AORUS PRO , Z390 DESIGNARE. ROG STRIX Z390 - F GAMING . MSI MEG Z390 ACE, MSI MAG Z390 TOMAHAWK. Asrock Z390 Taichi.

Thing is i love asus motherboards always used them to build a pc for myself easy bios set up no problems but seems to me that MSI and GIGABITE have beter motherboard cooling quality parts layout .
its doing my head in lol

Terry1978

Honorable
Apr 25, 2015
I would say that the GIGABYTES Z390 AORUS PRO without the wi fi would be perfect for what you have in mind !!! would not go to low on price when it comes down to a motherboard because its the foundation of your build . In terms of quality you will find that Gigabyte have the first place with the z390 motherboards at the moment .

Solution