975BE @ 4.55GHz Needs Pro tweaks please

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Well 4.4Ghz is looking solidly stable just on the radbox, the waterchiller is doing well so far but I haven't had a chance to mod it into the full loop yet,
I should manage that over the Christmas break though so 4.5GHz is the next mark to pass IBT on,
learning, reading, pushing, re-reading, oh I love this game :)
Have a good season all
Moto

That will improve your overclocking possibilities!

Shopping in Rl was fruitless so I'll order the 2x4Gb's online and enjoy the season of giving whilst I wait to receive hehe
**That will improve your overclocking possibilities**
Thats what I'm hoping mate :)
Two sticks may be more stable than four, I recall Amd's used to be narky about full ramslots, thought it wasn't so much an issue these days though, can't say until I try alternatives
just ordered two 4Gb sticks, may be here before new year, maybe not, I'm chilled :)
Moto

The wife and I went shopping last night to no avail, there wasn't a thing we were looking for still in stock, so it will be online shopping for the gifts for us.

We have an agreement between us after years of hit or miss gift giving, each picks out the gift they want, that way there's none of this.

"Do you like it!"

"Umm wellll It's OK"

"while you're mumbling to yourself, she could have bought an entire water cooling system for this much money"

I finally learned to apply reverse logic to the gift giving and give her things that got the same reaction! :)

She finally agreed that we would give each other gifts we approved of and fore goed the suprise aspect, after all it was both our money being spent anyway!

We've been married for 23 years plus, we've had plenty of time to work this stuff out!

Completely eliminates the guessing what the other wants!

And personally I love it! :)

The 2 4g sticks will perform better, they will stabilize easier than 4 2g sticks.

There are some motherboards that do not recommend loading up all 4 memory slots when overclocking, and is usually covered in the memory section of the motherboard manual.

Manual, manual, oooh, one of the sheets I put in the buyers box back when I built this hehe
I'm/We're quite lucky giftwise as we are very alike in a lot of things, so Whilst I often say 'I don't want anything' its because my hobbies/bike are expensive so anything with thought is suitable,
whereas for her I just buy something I would like because I know she will hehe,
I'll P.m. you this years main gift, she reads this thread so I don't want it spoiling :p
Moto