980 ti HG10 N980 watercooling, normal temps?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2362017
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2362017

Hello everyone!

So I purchased a 980 ti with HG10 N980 watercooling and I'm a bit concerned with It's temperatures. It idles at 30 celsius which I think seems fine. But the load temps might be a bit high. I ran the Unigine Valley benchmark on 1920x1080 with the extreme HD preset for 15min and the gpu maxed out 67 celsius and pretty much stayed there. Does this sound reasonable? oh also, It isn't overclocked either. I appreciate all the help I can get!

Thanks alot! :)

Solution
The temps arent very bad. Just talked to a guy who had his over 100... If you want it cooler make sure you have optimal case airflow and your pc isnt full of dust. Really the temps arent horrible.

JackM3

Prominent
Apr 15, 2017
The temps arent very bad. Just talked to a guy who had his over 100... If you want it cooler make sure you have optimal case airflow and your pc isnt full of dust. Really the temps arent horrible.

Solution
D

Deleted member 2362017

Hello thanks for the reply! my pc is a brand new ryzen system so dust shouldn't be the issue. One problem tho is the fact that my pc doesnt seem to recognize the wc. But other than that, is this temperaturer that should be expected? Thanks! :)

Aug 22, 2019
Considering stock temos are 33 idle and 83 load id say your good but 67 on water is a little dissapointing to say the least. 50s would be much more exact