9800 Pro and Hitman Contracts Demo Problem

Ok I had these 2 working fine.... I played a couple games of it then i
went out for about an hour and came back to play it again and even at
the menu there is tremendous mouse lag and in game it's totally
unplayable even at 800x600. Not sure what happened .. i restarted 3-4
times and still the same thing. Anyone else have this issue?

jad

Check to see if DMA for the hard drives has been
disabled......while power surfing earlier today I came across
something about that happening.

"pcdude28" <pcdude28@nospamHotPOP.com> wrote in message
> Ok I had these 2 working fine.... I played a couple games of it then
> went out for about an hour and came back to play it again and even
at
> the menu there is tremendous mouse lag and in game it's totally
> unplayable even at 800x600. Not sure what happened .. i restarted
3-4
> times and still the same thing. Anyone else have this issue?

Well it seems that the problem just disappeared.... I left the puter
to go feed the dog and when i came back i started the game and it runs
fine. Damn that was weird!