evulboo

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004
im really starting to think that ive been ripped off i got a ati sapphire 9800pro 128mb from ebuyer and have always had my arse kicked in benchmarks so im thinking that it is the 128bit card :( ive run ati tweak and redline and my stock speeds are core 378 / mem 337.5 is this right or have i been pissed on?

If u do things right.... People won't be sure you've done anything at all......

dhlucke

Polypheme
There's a program that will tell you so I'm bumping this in hopes that someone will link to it.

evulboo

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004
i emailed sapphire last night and had a responce this morning, im pleased to say i havent been screwed :D this is what i sent and thier reply

Dear customer,

You don't have to worry. The P/N-Number you have sent does not belong to
a Radeon 9800 Pro 128 MB 128 bit graphic card.

Kind regards,

Sapphire Team Germany