Hi there folks.
Ok, I don't know where you people live, but i'm gonna talk in Euro's.
I'm really sick of my old Ti4200 128mb,
so i really want to get an FX.
My prob iz: I'm at quite a low budged, but i do want to get a new videocard
fast!
So, can you peope give me a good advice wich card to buy?
Im talking about a nice FX (with 265mb) and not above 300 Euro's.
I think dollars are worth the same as euro's now, aren't they?
Greetz,
Dragoon

"Jesper" <lord_dinosaur@hotmail.com> wrote
> My prob iz: I'm at quite a low budged, but i do want to get
> a new videocard fast!
> Im talking about a nice FX (with 265mb) and not above 300 Euro's.

Funny, I think some 299e card is at quite high budged,
I'm looking for a new+good video card not above 120
euros to replace old GF3 Ti200... Is THIS low budged
or what ;-)