Question AİO For Ryzen 7 3800x

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
This is clearly a question about looks(which is subjective) and not towards actual cooling; one of the most expensive 240mm Vs one of the most expensive 360mm, on a cpu that does at worst, ~140w...
Could throw a Liquid Freezer II 240 or 360 A/RGB at it for far less.

Pick the LCD you like the look of more, though:
-the Z73 will only fit in the front. Using the fans as pull would be more effective, but then you can't clearly see the LEDs from the front. Too bad that glass panel is there; it would've mattered less.
-the H100i can fit both front and top.
If you have other Corsair/NZXT gear, then match 'em up, don't mix; having to run both iCUE and CAM on the same PC doesn't sound like a good idea.

Reactions: nabajoli

nabajoli

Reputable
Jan 19, 2018
This is clearly a question about looks(which is subjective) and not towards actual cooling; one of the most expensive 240mm Vs one of the most expensive 360mm, on a cpu that does at worst, ~140w...
Could throw a Liquid Freezer II 240 or 360 A/RGB at it for far less.

Pick the LCD you like the look of more, though:
-the Z73 will only fit in the front. Using the fans as pull would be more effective, but then you can't clearly see the LEDs from the front. Too bad that glass panel is there; it would've mattered less.
-the H100i can fit both front and top.
If you have other Corsair/NZXT gear, then match 'em up, don't mix; having to run both iCUE and CAM on the same PC doesn't sound like a good idea.

How about Kraken Z63 i mean if arctic is have better cooling i can buy that also :)

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
ok as a coolingwise should i buy arctic one people seems say its better then all
It's like the NH-D15(S) of AIO/CLCs - minus the pricing - great balance of performance to noise over other coolers in its class.

LF II is not the best, and it's far from the the worst... but it's not digging 100 quid out of the bank and running louder fans on cooler alternatives that may be a few degrees cooler.
If that balance isn't attractive, then stick with the Kraken.