Apr 16, 2020
Ok first of all thnx a lot for whoever see it and help me . I got restarts when I am in game in Pubg specifically . After many hours of reading on internet and searching for a solution I did a clean install of windows I updated Bios for my Mobo . What i think gave me the solution was that my mobo MSI x570 Gaming plus has an 8pin and a 4 pin Cpu connection . I plug the 4 pin too and my restarts seems to begone . I played 2-3 hours Pubg with Discord also open and had 0 restarts. When I had the restarts and I open event viewer it had critical event id 41 Kernel Power without a bug check code in the details. I have 6 case fans . My Mobo has 4 4pins connections for fans and 1 4pin pump connection . I have 4 fans in the connection each by itself , all my fans are 3 pin but I have extensions to reach at mobo that is 4pin extensions and the other 2 I have them with a splitter connected and conect them at the PUMP 4 pin. So when I had restarts I had removed the fans from the pin maybe causing me the problem . After I put the extra cable in my mobo with 4 pin from the psu and the restarts stoped I wanted to put the fans again so i did . the second I did it my pc restarted on desktop . So my question is ...... Is my PSU is the problem here ,is my fans that been put on the pump section the problem , or what ?
Full System
PSU Corsair TX750M
MOBO MSI MPG x570 Gaming Plus
CPU Ryzen 5 3600X
GPU Red devil rx 5700 XT
RAM 2x8GB G.skill TridentZ ddr4 at 3200 with XMP profile
1 Western digital 1TB HDD BLUE 7200rpm
1 M2 400Gb
6 Fans deepcool RF 120 Red
Screen AOC C24G1
Case Deepcool Matrexx 55

Thanx again a lot for everyone that give his/her light and knowledge. Sorry for possible grammar and vocabulary mistakes . Sorry if something doesn't make sense .

Apr 16, 2020
The backplate? You mean the rear screws for the side panel? I've had mine off dozens of times.
Yeah I mean rear panel. I can't find out if the psu is not good or if my CPU wanted more wattage with xmp open. I am not technician myself but after I got so many time screwed up in pubg I have to find my problem. I don't have another psu to test my rig. Also I think I need a big psu over 700 according to wattage calculator