A budget laptop at $300

Apr 14, 2020
So I got the budget of $300 or up to like $320 but not above $350 so I was wondering what is a good laptop at that price that would be able to. I know its better to get a pc but i need a laptop to travel with.
1-Play games at a playable fps like fortnite or Gta V i know it cant be at a locked 60 but like playable

2 Be able to hold more than one app open at once like Discord and a game
Thanks in advance also would appreciate a link to it on amazon and would be great if it has upgradeable memory so if it has 4 gb i can upgrade to 8 so that it can do above tasks
Thanks

Apr 14, 2020
So I got the budget of $300 but not above $400 so I was wondering what is a good laptop at that price that would be able to. I know its better to get a pc but i need a laptop to travel with.
1-Play games at a playable fps like fortnite or Gta V i know it cant be at a locked 60 but like playable

Thanks in advance also would appreciate a link to it on amazon and would be great if it has upgradeable memory so if it has 4 gb i can upgrade to 8 so that it can do above tasks
Note i dont live in uk or usa so if possible to provide links to international sellers

Theres noway in hell you find new laptop with these specs, only would be to find good used basemodel laptop with few problems, then fix the issues and upgrade processor and add cheap egpu setup with also used parts.
This means your laptop is not portable for since with external gpu, you can either game on the display or external monitor with hdmi cable. This requires alot of time , more like a hobby even.

Or up your budget with atleast few 100$ for new laptop. I dont recommend buying used gaming laptop since those have issues 90%.

So I got the budget of $300 or up to like $320 but not above $350 so I was wondering what is a good laptop at that price that would be able to. I know its better to get a pc but i need a laptop to travel with.

Thanks

You will need to buy a used system, for that price something with a 1050 video card I wold guess. A new laptop to use with games will be about $700 at the low end to be worth spending money on, maybe one of the systems with a Ryzen 5 and RX 560 video card.