A Closer Look At 'Forza Horizon 3'

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLove

Commendable
Jul 2, 2016
I absolutely adored Unlimited 2! And I've played Horizon 2 to completion, and it is also great. I would definitely recommend getting Horizon 3. I'm case you didn't know. The game The Crew was made by some of the same people that made Test Drive games. Its kind of a spiritual successor. While the map is mind boggingly huge, it doesn't compare graphically, or feel of driving to Horizon. I'm not sure if we'll ever see Unlimited 3.

joshyboy82

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2010

I still play Unlimited 2, but 1 was the ground-breaker of the genre, and though they're both graphically similar, I like the attention paid to one island. I'd love a company to buy of the lost 2k rights to the TD series, and make a third. Until then, I get my fix on Grid (not the same game genre, but a good racing game on pc) and ponder buying Project cars all the time. I'm just happier with open world, own pace versus tracks and perfect apexes.

David Dewis

Honorable
Jul 6, 2013
I liked the Horizon series when I had my Xbox 360, but since getting my Oculus Rift, I don't think I could go back to racing on a monitor. While the resolution is an issue for some, the depth perception is invaluable as is the ability to check Mirrors and blind spots quickly and naturally. Would love to see Microsoft implement some kind of VR support, especially with increasing rumours of a MS/Oculus partnership with Xbox Scorpio.

jenesuispasbavard

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
So will Xbox Live Gold be required to play these Xbox Anywhere games online? I just switched to a PS4 because of future Xbox exclusives coming to Windows too, and my Gold subscription expires before Forza Horizon 3 comes out ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.