A cool amulet

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

Holy Guar-poop! I did Balados Demnevanni in Gnisis a very small favour by
fetching a few books for him, from the bookshops in Balmora and Vivec, and
he gave me some enchanted trinkets he had lying around. I didn't think much
of them, but I tried the little amulet on Tevynu Tedran, a thief just north
of there, and she froze like a corpse!

I was whacking away at her with a small Iron Spider dagger, worth 20, until
she eventually fell over. I've always had a little trouble with her in
previous games, trying to get her Amulet of Shadows as early in each game as
I can manage, but I had no trouble at all with her this time! Down she went,
without even striking me back once!

The little amulet Balados gave me is called the Amulet of Admonition
(paralyze 30 seconds, target, frost damage 1 to 2 points for 30 seconds,
target, with 535 charges). It's worth a thousand, but I'm not going to sell
it, I'm going to use it often!

Long live Balados! If Trebonius Artorius asks me to kill him, like he has in
previous games, I think I'll just tell him to take a long walk off Seyda
Neen pier.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

I aloso think the dagger u get when you're grandmaster at the Morag Tong
Guild is very cool.
It blinds and drains health for about 10 and 30 secs as far as I remember.
I'm gonna keep it forever ;-)


"Ugly Doug" <uglydoug@myway.com> skrev i en meddelelse
news:ZnyTd.9050$i6.101774@nasal.pacific.net.au...
> Holy Guar-poop! I did Balados Demnevanni in Gnisis a very small favour by
> fetching a few books for him, from the bookshops in Balmora and Vivec, and
> he gave me some enchanted trinkets he had lying around. I didn't think
much
> of them, but I tried the little amulet on Tevynu Tedran, a thief just
north
> of there, and she froze like a corpse!
>
> I was whacking away at her with a small Iron Spider dagger, worth 20,
until
> she eventually fell over. I've always had a little trouble with her in
> previous games, trying to get her Amulet of Shadows as early in each game
as
> I can manage, but I had no trouble at all with her this time! Down she
went,
> without even striking me back once!
>
> The little amulet Balados gave me is called the Amulet of Admonition
> (paralyze 30 seconds, target, frost damage 1 to 2 points for 30 seconds,
> target, with 535 charges). It's worth a thousand, but I'm not going to
sell
> it, I'm going to use it often!
>
> Long live Balados! If Trebonius Artorius asks me to kill him, like he has
in
> previous games, I think I'll just tell him to take a long walk off Seyda
> Neen pier.
>
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

Ugly Doug wrote:

> The little amulet Balados gave me is called the Amulet of Admonition
> (paralyze 30 seconds, target, frost damage 1 to 2 points for 30 seconds,
> target, with 535 charges). It's worth a thousand, but I'm not going to sell
> it, I'm going to use it often!

If you do all the Telvanni quests you get some extremely nice gifts.
Some of the Telvanni are chincy and they forget to thank you properly,
but the ones that do thank you, thank you very nicely!
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

Yes, like the Drake's Pride cloak I got by doing an assassination for
Neloth, the Flesh Made Whole amulet I got from Dratha, the Auriel's Bow from
an assassination for Therana, and the Black Jinx ring I got from a killing
job for Raven Omayn. *Fabulous* stuff!

"ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message
news:388netF5jhmhgU1@individual.net...
> Ugly Doug wrote:
>
> > The little amulet Balados gave me is called the Amulet of Admonition
> > (paralyze 30 seconds, target, frost damage 1 to 2 points for 30 seconds,
> > target, with 535 charges). It's worth a thousand, but I'm not going to
sell
> > it, I'm going to use it often!
>
> If you do all the Telvanni quests you get some extremely nice gifts.
> Some of the Telvanni are chincy and they forget to thank you properly,
> but the ones that do thank you, thank you very nicely!
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

Allan wrote:
>
> I aloso think the dagger u get when you're grandmaster at the Morag Tong
> Guild is very cool.
> It blinds and drains health for about 10 and 30 secs as far as I remember.
> I'm gonna keep it forever ;-)

Oh yes, my Shadowkiller has just got that for himself (its the rank
before grandmaster BTW, I'm not letting old Eno retire until I've found
all the threads of the webspinner - I'm absolutely determined to
complete it this time!) and used it very successfully to clean out the
dark brotherhood's nest under Mournhold.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:29:27 +0000, Pete MC
<nomorespam@youbastids.com> wrote:

>Allan wrote:
>>
>> I aloso think the dagger u get when you're grandmaster at the Morag Tong
>> Guild is very cool.
>> It blinds and drains health for about 10 and 30 secs as far as I remember.
>> I'm gonna keep it forever ;-)
>
>Oh yes, my Shadowkiller has just got that for himself (its the rank
>before grandmaster BTW, I'm not letting old Eno retire until I've found
>all the threads of the webspinner - I'm absolutely determined to
>complete it this time!) and used it very successfully to clean out the
>dark brotherhood's nest under Mournhold.

The trouble with that quest is that so far as I can tell you only get
clues to about 24 or 25 of the parts so I'm still trying to figure out
how to get the last couple of parts without either using a walkthrough
(which I've seen) or randomly killing villagers.