A couple more user levels....

that I've completed recently:

Legacy of the Gods

Sanctuary of Fire, Ice and Water

Both of these bunch of levels were absolutely *cracking* :) Mucho thanks
to their respective authors, and if you guys haven't done so, and are
feeling the need for a Lara fix, I *really* recommend both of these! Both
of 'em play as good, if not better than the official levels. :)

Anyhoo...

Back to the regularly scheduled *really* quiet newsgroup ;-)

--
Duncan
--

Hummm I never even installed the Level Editor even though I have it.
Maybe it is time to try some of these levels. Is there a good place to

Thunderchief wrote:
> that I've completed recently:
>
> Legacy of the Gods
>
> Sanctuary of Fire, Ice and Water
>
> Both of these bunch of levels were absolutely *cracking* :) Mucho thanks
> to their respective authors, and if you guys haven't done so, and are
> feeling the need for a Lara fix, I *really* recommend both of these! Both
> of 'em play as good, if not better than the official levels. :)
>
> Anyhoo...
>
> Back to the regularly scheduled *really* quiet newsgroup ;-)
>

> --
> Duncan
> --
> www.thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk
> www.thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk/rogues
> www.thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk/maps
> www.thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk/chat

> that I've completed recently:
>
> Legacy of the Gods
>
> Sanctuary of Fire, Ice and Water
>
> Both of these bunch of levels were absolutely *cracking* :) Mucho thanks
> to their respective authors, and if you guys haven't done so, and are
> feeling the need for a Lara fix, I *really* recommend both of these!
> Both of 'em play as good, if not better than the official levels. :)

Thank you! I'll add those to my "to play" list! :)

> Anyhoo...
>
> Back to the regularly scheduled *really* quiet newsgroup ;-)
> --
> Duncan

<whispering> okay, I'll be in the other room playing quietly then... ;)

--
Ms T
ever changing calm

There I was, minding my own business, when Mike Ray said...

> Hummm I never even installed the Level Editor even though I have it.
> Maybe it is time to try some of these levels. Is there a good place to
> find an overview on how to play user levels. It always seems to
> involve so much moving, renaming, scripts, linking, loading, etc of
> many different types of files files.
> OK I KNOW! Nothing good in life is ever easy! This must also be true
> for TR levels.
> Mike

Well...I've still not tried the level controller program thingy, but most of
'em come with a 'read me' that tells you what to do, and after you've done a
couple, it gets real easy. The biggest bind is....for the best levels,
they're gonna be chunky downloads. The ones mentioned above though, are
totally worth it :)

Duncan

"Thunderchief" <dnb@thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk> schreef in bericht
> that I've completed recently:
>
> Legacy of the Gods
>
> Sanctuary of Fire, Ice and Water
>
> Both of these bunch of levels were absolutely *cracking* :) Mucho thanks
> to their respective authors, and if you guys haven't done so, and are
> feeling the need for a Lara fix, I *really* recommend both of these!
Both
> of 'em play as good, if not better than the official levels. :)
>
> Anyhoo...
>
> Back to the regularly scheduled *really* quiet newsgroup ;-)

Is this a coincidence or what?
This weekend I suddenly thought it would be nice to play some custom levels
for a change (haven't been gaming for over 6 months).
The sanctuary of Fire, Ice and Water is still on my list. I downloaded it
over 1,5 years ago, after playing The Last Crusade by the same author (Piega
aka René Brooymans a fellow countryman), but never got to play it (yet).
With The Last Crusade Piega completely got me hooked. This level was superb
and The Sanctuary is supposed to be even better. WOW.
However, this weekend I'll be leaving for Valencia for a week. Isn't that a
pitty ;-). So, I guess I will start playing around Easter.

Thanks for the reminder though,
Maurice

Thunderchief wrote:
> that I've completed recently:
>
> Legacy of the Gods
>
> Sanctuary of Fire, Ice and Water
>
> Both of these bunch of levels were absolutely *cracking* :)

I agree! They are absolutely superb levels.

JW

If I remember correctly, the author is Luis Martins and he has some other
great levels. I know I played at least one set of bonus levels for LOG and
I believe I read he just came out with a 2nd set of bonus levels. I know
his first bonus levels is # 2 on the Top 50 chart at: http://www.trle.net/

Another great author is George Macciver. In fact there are hundreds of
really great custom levels available for the Level Editor - many better (and
harder) than the commercial games. Many of these custom levels are
multi-level games and a few are even bigger than some of the commercial TR
games.

There are walkthrus and discussion groups for specific levels available too.
You can do a search at: http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/search.cgi

Personally I haven't missed there not being a TR-7 yet and unless it's a
whole lot better than 6 was, I'd rather play these custom levels.

"Thunderchief" <dnb@thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> that I've completed recently:
>
> Legacy of the Gods
>
> Sanctuary of Fire, Ice and Water
>
> Both of these bunch of levels were absolutely *cracking* :) Mucho thanks
> to their respective authors, and if you guys haven't done so, and are
> feeling the need for a Lara fix, I *really* recommend both of these!
> Both
> of 'em play as good, if not better than the official levels. :)
>
> Anyhoo...
>
> Back to the regularly scheduled *really* quiet newsgroup ;-)
>

> --
> Duncan
> --
> www.thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk
> www.thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk/rogues
> www.thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk/maps
> www.thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk/chat

sanctuary is quite nice...there are some tricky bits though(I found the
ropes a pain)
ran across a set called 'lara at the movies' that has some nice levels and
innovative art(can't give a complete review, have not finished it yet),
premise is lara goes to the theator to relax and finds herself in the
movies, the walks I found are in german...sorta(googles translations leave a
bit to be desired).
rex
"Ms T" <anthropoid@none.not> wrote in message
>> that I've completed recently:
>>
>> Legacy of the Gods
>>
>> Sanctuary of Fire, Ice and Water
>>
>> Both of these bunch of levels were absolutely *cracking* :) Mucho
>> thanks
>> to their respective authors, and if you guys haven't done so, and are
>> feeling the need for a Lara fix, I *really* recommend both of these!
>> Both of 'em play as good, if not better than the official levels. :)
>
> Thank you! I'll add those to my "to play" list! :)
>
>> Anyhoo...
>>
>> Back to the regularly scheduled *really* quiet newsgroup ;-)
>> --
>> Duncan
>
> <whispering> okay, I'll be in the other room playing quietly then... ;)
>
> --
> Ms T
> ever changing calm

There I was, minding my own business, when Maurice Schellekens said...

> "Thunderchief" <dnb@thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk> schreef in bericht
>> that I've completed recently:
>>
>> Legacy of the Gods
>>
>> Sanctuary of Fire, Ice and Water
>>
>> Both of these bunch of levels were absolutely *cracking* :) Mucho
>> thanks to their respective authors, and if you guys haven't done so,
>> and are feeling the need for a Lara fix, I *really* recommend both
>> of these!
> Both
>> of 'em play as good, if not better than the official levels. :)
>>
>> Anyhoo...
>>
>> Back to the regularly scheduled *really* quiet newsgroup ;-)
>>

> Is this a coincidence or what?
> This weekend I suddenly thought it would be nice to play some custom
> levels for a change (haven't been gaming for over 6 months).
> The sanctuary of Fire, Ice and Water is still on my list. I
> downloaded it over 1,5 years ago, after playing The Last Crusade by
> the same author (Piega aka René Brooymans a fellow countryman), but
> never got to play it (yet). With The Last Crusade Piega completely
> got me hooked. This level was superb and The Sanctuary is supposed to
> be even better. WOW.

Mmmm...Last Crusade sounds familiar. I wonder if thats one I played?
Sanctuary is *excellent* :)

> However, this weekend I'll be leaving for Valencia for a week. Isn't
> that a pitty ;-). So, I guess I will start playing around Easter.
>
> Thanks for the reminder though,
> Maurice

:)
Duncan

There I was, minding my own business, when Ms T said...

>> that I've completed recently:
>>
>> Legacy of the Gods
>>
>> Sanctuary of Fire, Ice and Water
>>
>> Both of these bunch of levels were absolutely *cracking* :) Mucho
>> thanks to their respective authors, and if you guys haven't done so,
>> and are feeling the need for a Lara fix, I *really* recommend both
>> of these!
>> Both of 'em play as good, if not better than the official levels. :)
>
> Thank you! I'll add those to my "to play" list! :)

Oh yeah! You should!! I really can't recommend them enough :)

>> Anyhoo...
>>
>> Back to the regularly scheduled *really* quiet newsgroup ;-)
>> --
>> Duncan
>
> <whispering> okay, I'll be in the other room playing quietly then...
> ;)

Hehehehehe!! Keep it down willya? ;-)

Duncan

There I was, minding my own business, when Rex Reynolds said...

> sanctuary is quite nice...there are some tricky bits though(I found
> the ropes a pain)
> ran across a set called 'lara at the movies' that has some nice
> levels and innovative art(can't give a complete review, have not
> finished it yet), premise is lara goes to the theator to relax and
> finds herself in the movies, the walks I found are in
> german...sorta(googles translations leave a bit to be desired).

I've wondered about those levels. They are all *really* big downlaods
(150meg, thereabouts) is it ONE 'movie' per download, or if you get the
latest, do you get the other 'movies' too?

Incidentally....if you are looking for English walkthroughs for user
levels....

http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/discussion.cgi?forum=9&discussion=218

I'll try that again with wrappers just in case it goes over the limit:

http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/discussion.cgi?forum=9&discussion=218

Should help out!

> rex

Duncan

> There I was, minding my own business, when Rex Reynolds said...
>
>> sanctuary is quite nice...there are some tricky bits though(I found
>> the ropes a pain)
>> ran across a set called 'lara at the movies' that has some nice
>> levels and innovative art(can't give a complete review, have not
>> finished it yet), premise is lara goes to the theator to relax and
>> finds herself in the movies, the walks I found are in
>> german...sorta(googles translations leave a bit to be desired).
>
> I've wondered about those levels. They are all *really* big downlaods
> (150meg, thereabouts) is it ONE 'movie' per download, or if you get
> the latest, do you get the other 'movies' too?
>
> Incidentally....if you are looking for English walkthroughs for user
> levels....
>
> http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/discussion.cgi?forum=9&discussion=218
>
> I'll try that again with wrappers just in case it goes over the limit:
>
> http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/discussion.cgi?forum=9&discussion=218
>
> Should help out!
>
>> rex
>
> Duncan

I'm downloading them now Duncan, they're arranged in bite sized parts
for easier dialup management :) The largest is 38 megs. There are six
cinemas shown. I see there is a readme.htm in one of these too.

http://www.mprager.de/TRLEGold/screens/Screenshots.htm

Though the page title says screenshots, and there is a cycling
screenshot (Java) top center, the bottom half of the page is 12 download
links to these files for Lara At The Movies :) HTH man!

McG.

There I was, minding my own business, when McGrandpa said...

> "Thunderchief" <dnb@thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>> There I was, minding my own business, when Rex Reynolds said...
>>
>>> sanctuary is quite nice...there are some tricky bits though(I found
>>> the ropes a pain)
>>> ran across a set called 'lara at the movies' that has some nice
>>> levels and innovative art(can't give a complete review, have not
>>> finished it yet), premise is lara goes to the theator to relax and
>>> finds herself in the movies, the walks I found are in
>>> german...sorta(googles translations leave a bit to be desired).
>>
>> I've wondered about those levels. They are all *really* big downlaods
>> (150meg, thereabouts) is it ONE 'movie' per download, or if you get
>> the latest, do you get the other 'movies' too?
>>
>> Incidentally....if you are looking for English walkthroughs for user
>> levels....

http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/discussion.cgi?forum=9&discussion=218

>> I'll try that again with wrappers just in case it goes over the
>> limit:

http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/discussion.cgi?forum=9&discussion=218

>> Should help out!
>>
>>> rex
>>
>> Duncan
>
> I'm downloading them now Duncan, they're arranged in bite sized parts
> for easier dialup management :) The largest is 38 megs. There are
> six cinemas shown. I see there is a readme.htm in one of these too.
>
> http://www.mprager.de/TRLEGold/screens/Screenshots.htm
>
> Though the page title says screenshots, and there is a cycling
> screenshot (Java) top center, the bottom half of the page is 12
> download links to these files for Lara At The Movies :) HTH man!

Ah!! That looks the business!! Cheers! :)

> McG.

Duncan
May wait til he's got access to broadband for the DLs, mind!

There I was, minding my own business, when Walt Mather said...

> If I remember correctly, the author is Luis Martins and he has some
> other great levels. I know I played at least one set of bonus levels
> for LOG and I believe I read he just came out with a 2nd set of bonus
> levels. I know his first bonus levels is # 2 on the Top 50 chart at:
> http://www.trle.net/
>
> Another great author is George Macciver. In fact there are hundreds
> of really great custom levels available for the Level Editor - many
> better (and harder) than the commercial games. Many of these custom
> levels are multi-level games and a few are even bigger than some of
> the commercial TR games.
>
> There are walkthrus and discussion groups for specific levels
> available too. You can do a search at:
> http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/search.cgi
>
> Personally I haven't missed there not being a TR-7 yet and unless
> it's a whole lot better than 6 was, I'd rather play these custom
> levels.

I've been having a great time playing 'em :)
Duncan

> "Thunderchief" <dnb@thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>> There I was, minding my own business, when Rex Reynolds said...
>>
>>> sanctuary is quite nice...there are some tricky bits though(I found
>>> the ropes a pain)
>>> ran across a set called 'lara at the movies' that has some nice
>>> levels and innovative art(can't give a complete review, have not
>>> finished it yet), premise is lara goes to the theator to relax and
>>> finds herself in the movies, the walks I found are in
>>> german...sorta(googles translations leave a bit to be desired).
>>
>> I've wondered about those levels. They are all *really* big downlaods
>> (150meg, thereabouts) is it ONE 'movie' per download, or if you get
>> the latest, do you get the other 'movies' too?
>>
>> Incidentally....if you are looking for English walkthroughs for user
>> levels....
>>
>> http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/discussion.cgi?forum=9&discussion=218
>>
>> I'll try that again with wrappers just in case it goes over the limit:
>>
>> http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/discussion.cgi?forum=9&discussion=218
>>
>> Should help out!
>>
>>> rex
>>
>> Duncan
>
> I'm downloading them now Duncan, they're arranged in bite sized parts for
> easier dialup management :) The largest is 38 megs. There are six
> cinemas shown. I see there is a readme.htm in one of these too.
>
> http://www.mprager.de/TRLEGold/screens/Screenshots.htm
>
> Though the page title says screenshots, and there is a cycling screenshot
> (Java) top center, the bottom half of the page is 12 download links to
> these files for Lara At The Movies :) HTH man!
>
> McG.

what he said. heheh, get ready to do 'banananana' jumps
rex

"Thunderchief" <dnb@thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> that I've completed recently:
>
> Legacy of the Gods
>
> Sanctuary of Fire, Ice and Water
>
> Both of these bunch of levels were absolutely *cracking* :) Mucho thanks
> to their respective authors, and if you guys haven't done so, and are
> feeling the need for a Lara fix, I *really* recommend both of these!
Both
> of 'em play as good, if not better than the official levels. :)

<snip>

PW, Tom Braider and I played *Sanctuary* more or less in synch but I got
*very* stuck over one jump where there was a rocky outcrop-thinking I was
having to move her mid-air- PW sorted me out there :)

Around that time- Jeff Reid set some very nice challenges as did PW for Izzy
and I- and then of course there are the Deadly Sands challenges :)

These might be added to your list of *things to do* if you haven't done them
already :)

Dungeonbunny

There I was, minding my own business, when Dungeonbunny said...

> "Thunderchief" <dnb@thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>> that I've completed recently:
>>
>> Legacy of the Gods
>>
>> Sanctuary of Fire, Ice and Water
>>
>> Both of these bunch of levels were absolutely *cracking* :) Mucho
>> thanks to their respective authors, and if you guys haven't done so,
>> and are feeling the need for a Lara fix, I *really* recommend both
>> of these!
> Both
>> of 'em play as good, if not better than the official levels. :)
>>
> <snip>
>
> PW, Tom Braider and I played *Sanctuary* more or less in synch but I
> got *very* stuck over one jump where there was a rocky
> outcrop-thinking I was having to move her mid-air- PW sorted me out
> there :)
>
> Around that time- Jeff Reid set some very nice challenges as did PW
> for Izzy and I- and then of course there are the Deadly Sands
> challenges :)
>
> These might be added to your list of *things to do* if you haven't
> done them already :)
>
> Dungeonbunny

You must explain more!! :)

Duncan

In the dead of night, a faint whisper from Rex Reynolds was heard, at
about 03/10/2005 03:04 AM, and I could have sworn it said ...
> sanctuary is quite nice...there are some tricky bits though(I found the
> ropes a pain)
> ran across a set called 'lara at the movies' that has some nice levels and
> innovative art(can't give a complete review, have not finished it yet),
> premise is lara goes to the theator to relax and finds herself in the
> movies, the walks I found are in german...sorta(googles translations leave a
> bit to be desired).
> rex
<snip>

Thanks, Rex!

I've downloaded it in entirety, but have only gotten to Cinema 1 so far

Quite a production work there! The number of people involved is
impressive. Is this some regularly scheduled production for all the
highest rated levels he (mprager) gets submitted?

I was particularly interested in how they got the videos setup between
levels. I've been away from the level development for a while, so that
may be old news. But its still impressive.

Kinda wished they'd used it for something other than credits/title, but
its a start.

---
PW

In the dead of night, a faint whisper from McGrandpa was heard, at
about 03/10/2005 06:52 AM, and I could have sworn it said ...
> "Thunderchief" <dnb@thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

<snip>
>>Incidentally....if you are looking for English walkthroughs for user
>>levels....
>>
>>http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/discussion.cgi?forum=9&discussion=218
>>
>>I'll try that again with wrappers just in case it goes over the limit:
>>
>>http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/discussion.cgi?forum=9&discussion=218
>>
>>Should help out!
>>

>>>rex
>>
>>Duncan
>

> I'm downloading them now Duncan, they're arranged in bite sized parts
> for easier dialup management :) The largest is 38 megs. There are six
> cinemas shown. I see there is a readme.htm in one of these too.
>
> http://www.mprager.de/TRLEGold/screens/Screenshots.htm
>
> Though the page title says screenshots, and there is a cycling
> screenshot (Java) top center, the bottom half of the page is 12 download
> links to these files for Lara At The Movies :) HTH man!
>
> McG.

Thanks for those links, both of you!

Although I hope not to have to use your links, Duncan. I'm rather
adamant about doing it all myself. Its just not a TR game without a
certain level of frustration! ;) (... and feeling of accomplishment)

---
PW

There I was, minding my own business, when Pistol Whipped said...

> In the dead of night, a faint whisper from McGrandpa was heard, at
> about 03/10/2005 06:52 AM, and I could have sworn it said ...
>> "Thunderchief" <dnb@thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
> <snip>
>>> Incidentally....if you are looking for English walkthroughs for user
>>> levels....

http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/discussion.cgi?forum=9&discussion=218

>>> I'll try that again with wrappers just in case it goes over the
>>> limit:

http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/discussion.cgi?forum=9&discussion=218

>>> Should help out!

>>> Duncan
>>

>> I'm downloading them now Duncan, they're arranged in bite sized parts
>> for easier dialup management :) The largest is 38 megs. There are
>> six cinemas shown. I see there is a readme.htm in one of these too.
>>
>> http://www.mprager.de/TRLEGold/screens/Screenshots.htm
>>
>> Though the page title says screenshots, and there is a cycling
>> screenshot (Java) top center, the bottom half of the page is 12
>> download links to these files for Lara At The Movies :) HTH man!
>>
>> McG.
>>

> Thanks for those links, both of you!
>
> Although I hope not to have to use your links, Duncan. I'm rather
> adamant about doing it all myself. Its just not a TR game without a
> certain level of frustration! ;) (... and feeling of accomplishment)

Ohyeah! I agree totally!

The real stupid thing, on my point, is that...when I have resorted to using
the walkthroughs, its invariably been an underwater lever that I would've
found if I'd looked for a *bit* longer (Mmmm....just what are those weeds
doing growing *there*....) or a drop-and-grab switch I missed that I know I
would have found if I'd kept looking for just another moment or two...

D'oh!!

> ---
> PW

Duncan

> There I was, minding my own business, when Pistol Whipped said...
>
>> In the dead of night, a faint whisper from McGrandpa was heard, at
>> about 03/10/2005 06:52 AM, and I could have sworn it said ...
>>> "Thunderchief" <dnb@thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>>>
>> <snip>
>>>>

> http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/discussion.cgi?forum=9&discussion=218

> http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/discussion.cgi?forum=9&discussion=218

>>> I'm downloading them now Duncan, they're arranged in bite sized parts
>>> for easier dialup management :) The largest is 38 megs. There are
>>> six cinemas shown. I see there is a readme.htm in one of these too.
>>>
>>> http://www.mprager.de/TRLEGold/screens/Screenshots.htm
>>>
>>> Though the page title says screenshots, and there is a cycling
>>> screenshot (Java) top center, the bottom half of the page is 12
>>> download links to these files for Lara At The Movies :) HTH man!
>>>
>>> McG.
>>>

>> Thanks for those links, both of you!
>>
>> Although I hope not to have to use your links, Duncan. I'm rather
>> adamant about doing it all myself. Its just not a TR game without a
>> certain level of frustration! ;) (... and feeling of accomplishment)
>
> Ohyeah! I agree totally!
>
> The real stupid thing, on my point, is that...when I have resorted to
> using
> the walkthroughs, its invariably been an underwater lever that I would've
> found if I'd looked for a *bit* longer (Mmmm....just what are those weeds
> doing growing *there*....) or a drop-and-grab switch I missed that I know
> would have found if I'd kept looking for just another moment or two...
>
> D'oh!!
>

>> ---
>> PW
>
> Duncan

I kinda like the 'mangled translated' walkies, you have to figure out what
was suposed to be said(german/english, english/german dictionary helps) so,
you still get that feeling of accomplishing something :) and with those
levels...
rex

let me know if you're having trouble with the 'blara' witch level...took me
a while to get that one figured. although you can start with any cinema, I
think its fair to say that one should do them in order.
rex

> In the dead of night, a faint whisper from McGrandpa was heard, at
> about 03/10/2005 06:52 AM, and I could have sworn it said ...
>> "Thunderchief" <dnb@thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
> <snip>
>>> Incidentally....if you are looking for English walkthroughs for user
>>> levels....
>>>
>>> http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/discussion.cgi?forum=9&discussion=218
>>>
>>> I'll try that again with wrappers just in case it goes over the
>>> limit:
>>> http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/discussion.cgi?forum=9&discussion=218
>>>
>>> Should help out!

>>> Duncan
>>

>> I'm downloading them now Duncan, they're arranged in bite sized parts
>> for easier dialup management :) The largest is 38 megs. There are
>> six cinemas shown. I see there is a readme.htm in one of these too.
>>
>> http://www.mprager.de/TRLEGold/screens/Screenshots.htm
>>
>> Though the page title says screenshots, and there is a cycling
>> screenshot (Java) top center, the bottom half of the page is 12
>> download links to these files for Lara At The Movies :) HTH man!
>>
>> McG.
>>

> Thanks for those links, both of you!
>
> Although I hope not to have to use your links, Duncan. I'm rather
> adamant about doing it all myself. Its just not a TR game without a
> certain level of frustration! ;) (... and feeling of accomplishment)
>
> ---
> PW

*IF* you get it to work! :) I have yet to find any user made level to
top Sanctuary. What a ride! But this one does look promising.
McG.

"Thunderchief" <dnb@thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
<snip>

- Jeff Reid set some very nice challenges as did PW
> > for Izzy and I- and then of course there are the Deadly Sands
> > challenges :)
> >
> > These might be added to your list of *things to do* if you haven't
> > done them already :)
> >
> > Dungeonbunny
>
> You must explain more!! :)
>
> Duncan

do you have TR1-UB? -can't do them without it :) I expect PW who is always
a good archive source still has his challenge and pics for posting
somewhere-and if Jeff doesn't come through with his excellent ones I have a
copy saved -the deadly sands is more an experience than a challenge which
McG as well as Jeff was an expert on-and probably lots of people I haven't
mentioned, so ping away when ready I guess? if you search google for the
subjects on this ng - you would spoil it with the answers I think? :)

DB

There I was, minding my own business, when Dungeonbunny said...

> "Thunderchief" <dnb@thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> <snip>
>

> - Jeff Reid set some very nice challenges as did PW
>>> for Izzy and I- and then of course there are the Deadly Sands
>>> challenges :)
>>>
>>> These might be added to your list of *things to do* if you haven't
>>> done them already :)
>>>
>>> Dungeonbunny
>>
>> You must explain more!! :)
>>
>> Duncan
>
> do you have TR1-UB? -can't do them without it :) I expect PW who is
> always a good archive source still has his challenge and pics for
> posting somewhere-and if Jeff doesn't come through with his excellent
> ones I have a copy saved -the deadly sands is more an experience than
> a challenge which McG as well as Jeff was an expert on-and probably
> lots of people I haven't mentioned, so ping away when ready I guess?
> if you search google for the subjects on this ng - you would spoil it
> with the answers I think? :)

Okeydokey. I'll give that a try!

> DB

Duncan