Question A couple of ram questions

I have an Asus ROG STRIX X99 mobo the asus online manual show the slots as DDR4 3333MHz + (O.C.) 8 x DIMM QUAD channel XMP support.
It is currently fitted with 4 x 4gb ram with clock speed of 2133.
I plan to replace (not add ) all the sticks with some 3200MHz sticks.

After fitting the ram do i need to go into the bios ( how to find the setting ) and change anything or will the pc figure out the changes for itself on the first boot up ....... i have seen conflicting report for this some say yes some say no . I wont be overclocking it.

I have seen users say their ram is not operating at the proper clock speed and then go on to quote figures but how do you know if its not running at the correct speed.

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers

I have an Asus ROG STRIX X99 mobo the asus online manual show the slots as DDR4 3333MHz + (O.C.) 8 x DIMM QUAD channel XMP support.
It is currently fitted with 4 x 4gb ram with clock speed of 2133.
I plan to replace (not add ) all the sticks with some 3200MHz sticks.

After fitting the ram do i need to go into the bios ( how to find the setting ) and change anything or will the pc figure out the changes for itself on the first boot up ....... i have seen conflicting report for this some say yes some say no . I wont be overclocking it.

I have seen users say their ram is not operating at the proper clock speed and then go on to quote figures but how do you know if its not running at the correct speed.

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers
Task manager/perf/mem should show the speed your running at now.

Replace the ram and see what speed task manager shows.