[SOLVED] A decent aftermarket cooler for galax GTX 1070 katana

Irisena

Commendable
Oct 1, 2019
as the title says, can anyone recommend a good aftermarket cooler for a 1070 katana? If possible, air cooled. I heard that arctic is making a good aftermarket cooler but i'm not sure whether it'll even fit on my 1070 katana or not. and if air cooled after market cooler for that don't exist, how about NZXT's bracket for an AIO?

Solution
This is an interesting design. They put the GPU at the back of the card, but the PCB is still short.

A universal water block is probably your best bet to be honest. Any standard air cooling solution might make the card way too long to fit in a normal chassis.

Kraken is likely an option as well, assuming it has the standard hole spacing. But it will awkwardly hang off the back and the cooling fan won't be doing much.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
This is an interesting design. They put the GPU at the back of the card, but the PCB is still short.

A universal water block is probably your best bet to be honest. Any standard air cooling solution might make the card way too long to fit in a normal chassis.

Kraken is likely an option as well, assuming it has the standard hole spacing. But it will awkwardly hang off the back and the cooling fan won't be doing much.

Last edited:
Solution

TRENDING THREADS