[SOLVED] A Device Which Does not Exist was Specified

Mar 4, 2020
I was copying my data from the usb... firstly the app in my usb was shown just 250mb while it should have been 10.6gb.... after copying, i dc my usb from my laptop when it showed that it was still in use therefore i connected it back thats when i saw some problem with my usb as it started acting strange. suddenly my usb stopped showing and then after an hour when i connected it back, my usb drive was showing transparent in file explorer. Then i opened Disk Management where i saw my usb online and 28gb unallocated storage, I tried formatting but it didn't let me stating "A Device Which Does not Exist was Specified". i thought that usb might br dead but why am i seeing it in disk management.... and I tried connecting it to other PCs also. and it was same...
here are the images
https://ibb.co/Yc5ztCN

Solution
I was copying my data from the usb... firstly the app in my usb was shown just 250mb while it should have been 10.6gb.... after copying, i dc my usb from my laptop when it showed that it was still in use therefore i connected it back thats when i saw some problem with my usb as it started acting strange. suddenly my usb stopped showing and then after an hour when i connected it back, my usb drive was showing transparent in file explorer. Then i opened Disk Management where i saw my usb online and 28gb unallocated storage, I tried formatting but it didn't let me stating "A Device Which Does not Exist was Specified". i thought that usb might br dead but why am i seeing it in disk management.... and I tried connecting it to other PCs...
I was copying my data from the usb... firstly the app in my usb was shown just 250mb while it should have been 10.6gb.... after copying, i dc my usb from my laptop when it showed that it was still in use therefore i connected it back thats when i saw some problem with my usb as it started acting strange. suddenly my usb stopped showing and then after an hour when i connected it back, my usb drive was showing transparent in file explorer. Then i opened Disk Management where i saw my usb online and 28gb unallocated storage, I tried formatting but it didn't let me stating "A Device Which Does not Exist was Specified". i thought that usb might br dead but why am i seeing it in disk management.... and I tried connecting it to other PCs also. and it was same...
here are the images
https://ibb.co/Yc5ztCN
What dies first and most in a USB storage is controller in it. Computer reads controller but it doesn't connect to memory chip(s).

Solution