A Few Problems

matty

I have a few problems

1) If i Put say a 777 to 35,000 feet it would drop like a brick as soon
as it reached that destination altitude

2) what is the key on the keyboard for the trim control to level the
Aircraft out?

3) How do you use the Rudder to taxi the Aircraft to the terminal
Building?

4) Is Auto Pillot relliable?

cheers, Matt

good call.

"CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
> Matty wrote:
>> I have a few problems
>>

> Right aman...........

With the 777 Set your altitude at 35000 feet lets say, (Make sure you push
the Altitude button)

Turn on the Flight Director, turn on the Auto Pilot Turn on Auto Thrusters

Set your IAS to 250 KIAS below 10,000 feet, above 10K set the air speed to
300 KIAS.

"Matty" <Matty@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
> I have a few problems
>
> 1) If i Put say a 777 to 35,000 feet it would drop like a brick as soon
> as it reached that destination altitude
>
> 2) what is the key on the keyboard for the trim control to level the
> Aircraft out?
>
> 3) How do you use the Rudder to taxi the Aircraft to the terminal
> Building?
>
> 4) Is Auto Pillot relliable?
>
> cheers, Matt

Arthur

Ya really think so?????? What's cluin' you in?

Arthur

"Luke G" <send@to.newsgroup> wrote in message
> good call.
>

> "CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
>> Matty wrote:
>>> I have a few problems
>>>

>> Right aman...........

All,

Has this group become paranoid or will any poster via Simradar with poor
spelling and grammer be suspected of being the annoying Amangill using a
pseudonym (look that big word up Aman)

Ibby

"Arthur" <alspectorz@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Ya really think so?????? What's cluin' you in?
>
> Arthur
>
> "Luke G" <send@to.newsgroup> wrote in message
>> good call.
>>

>> "CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> Right aman...........

dallas

"Ibby
> "Would Aman be familiar with Monty Python."
> Demon Bunny, Just a Flesh wound etc etc!!

I thought it was "Killer Rabbit"?

Dallas

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Dallas wrote:
> "Ibby
>
>> "Would Aman be familiar with Monty Python."
>>Demon Bunny, Just a Flesh wound etc etc!!
>

> I thought it was "Killer Rabbit"?
>

> Dallas

or "Attack Rabbit" I think

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Dallas I think your right. We used to have a rabbit which we called Dylan
the Demon Bunny cause when you lifted it its rear legs used to spin round
like bOBs rotors and nearly slash your wrists - it was hell.

Ibby