A few questions about this forum.

Hi,so i've been here since April 2020,almost a year,absolutely awesome experience,you guys changed my life.
I have prepared some questions about the forum:
-So i see that some people are Ambassadors,some Moderators , what are the 'privileges' you have as one of those two?
-How do you get such titles?
-What is that message with "!" in it, below the TROPHIES on someones profile?
-I am currently ESTIMABLE,and i noticed that that changes,what is that title called and what causes it to change?
Thanks in advance.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
In order

1. These are things someone is selected for based on many factors. Moderators are volunteers who help the forum run. Ambassadors are long term members who have been strong contributors.

2. If you are eligible for such things you will be notified.

3. That is the number of your answers have been selected as the best answer to a question.

4. That title is generated based upon the number of posts you have made. Post more = new title.

Reactions: Dj0gany
In order

1. These are things someone is selected for based on many factors. Moderators are volunteers who help the forum run. Ambassadors are long term members who have been strong contributors.

2. If you are eligible for such things you will be notified.

3. That is the number of your answers have been selected as the best answer to a question.

4. That title is generated based upon the number of posts you have made. Post more = new title.
Thank you.
Thats all i was looking for

Colif

Win 11 Master
Ambassadors are users that have helped others enough to get some recognition for their actions. they are normal users in many ways. they aren't any different.
Moderators are appointed by admin to make sure forums remain cordial and tidy, we clean up the forum by removing spam and trying to fix disputes. We are just users like everyone else, we just have ability to rectify problems.
Most days we just delete/merge duplicate threads and kill spam.

Only rank here who are paid are Admin, you won't see them a lot as they are responsible for lots of websites besides Tom's

both ranks are given by Admin with mod advice.

! mark - this is their total of Solved questions they have answered

Title... I could explain it or you could just read this thread, it explains the exclamation mark as well - https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/mega-info-thread.3574396/

Reactions: Dj0gany
Ambassadors are users that have helped others enough to get some recognition for their actions. they are normal users in many ways. they aren't any different.
Moderators are appointed by admin to make sure forums remain cordial and tidy, we clean up the forum by removing spam and trying to fix disputes. We are just users like everyone else, we just have ability to rectify problems.
Most days we just delete/merge duplicate threads and kill spam.

Only rank here who are paid are Admin, you won't see them a lot as they are responsible for lots of websites besides Tom's

both ranks are given by Admin with mod advice.

! mark - this is their total of Solved questions they have answered

Title... I could explain it or you could just read this thread, it explains the exclamation mark as well - https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/mega-info-thread.3574396/
Thank you,so bassically you need a lot of good and correct answers.
Also do you Moderators mind when somebody tags you to delete a certain thread,or do you actually want us to do that?