A few questions

First, anyone have trouble with the crowbar not working in the boardered up
doorway ...it will not swing...any help?

where can I find cheats????

Thanks All

Dude @ BellSouth.net wrote:
> First, anyone have trouble with the crowbar not working in the
boardered up
> doorway ...it will not swing...any help?
>
> where can I find cheats????
>

> Thanks All

I don't think there are any cheats to make the crowbar work.

Which game are you playing, HL1 or 2? Where are you? Maybe you're not
supposed to go through that door.
What do you mean it won't swing? What happens when you press fire? Do
your other weapons fire OK?

"Dude @ BellSouth.net" <gman5105@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> First, anyone have trouble with the crowbar not working in the boardered
> up doorway ...it will not swing...any help?
>
> where can I find cheats????
>

> Thanks All

Goto the options menu and make sure the fire button is mapped to your left
mouse button... then swing away....

If this doesn't work I presume you will need a new mouse... or batteries for
it :)

Reaps

TRENDING THREADS