Hey guys. I did a really dumb thing, cause I wasn't thinking. I haven't removed the battery before changing the ssd on my laptop. There weren't any sparks, but I did see a flash of light which lasted for about a second near the right corner where the DC connector is. My laptop boots and works fine, there are no signs of damage just yet. Is it possible that something is damaged, tho - so that I can expect a delayed motherboard failure at some point? Or perhaps how possible is it that something is damaged? Thank you all in advance.