A Further 37 HMV Stores Confirmed to Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

plattyaj

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
[citation][nom]spentshells[/nom]GOOD[/citation]

Hmm, while you may be happy to see a badly run company get restructured, saying GOOD to news that will throw 450+ folks onto the unemployment line is a little insensitive don't you think?

[citation][nom]plattyaj[/nom]Hmm, while you may be happy to see a badly run company get restructured, saying GOOD to news that will throw 450+ folks onto the unemployment line is a little insensitive don't you think?[/citation]

Im ok with them finding better jobs

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]plattyaj[/nom]Hmm, while you may be happy to see a badly run company get restructured, saying GOOD to news that will throw 450+ folks onto the unemployment line is a little insensitive don't you think?[/citation]
as a consumer, your concern is with their customer service and business practices, not with the employees finding a job. if you're concerned with that, find a job at the local unemployment office. if you worry about the employees, you might as well worry about the companies that can no longer sell their items at those stores, which will affect hundreds more.

everlast66

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
One more nail in the coffin of the so called "media industry" GOOD!
There is no way the music and film industries can progress into the next stage without these vampires gone for good.

I feel sorry only for the poor people that work there, but I am sure they will find better jobs.

IndignantSkeptic

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2011

In the future, basically all humans will be unemployed and living on welfare because all jobs will be done by computers, but people will still be richer than before because computers will be so effective and efficient that so much wealth will be created that it could be thrown around easily.

We need to push harder for this future. As long as we ensure to not apply Isaac Asimov's laws of robotics then they will probably not try to exterminate us.

baconeater

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2011
[citation][nom]IndignantSkeptic[/nom]In the future, basically all humans will be unemployed and living on welfare because all jobs will be done by computers, but people will still be richer than before because computers will be so effective and efficient that so much wealth will be created that it could be thrown around easily.We need to push harder for this future. As long as we ensure to not apply Isaac Asimov's laws of robotics then they will probably not try to exterminate us.[/citation]

God in heaven I hope you're kidding and no one else in the world with any kind of power thinks the same.
Please tell me you're 12 years old and have never been outside in the real world?

Status
Not open for further replies.