a.g.c-m stats - March 2005

Posts in Mar = 1153
Posters in Mar = 115
Avg. posts per poster = 10.03
Avg. posts per day = 37.19

Top 25 posters posted 941 posts (81.61% of all posts)

Top 25 posters:

Pos: Poster: Posts: Avg:
1. The Brazilian Man 113 3.65
2. Daniel Marsh 111 3.58
3. Sunhill + Mr. Pink 97 3.13
4. Nick the Greek 71 2.29
5. Chris F 57 1.84
6. Mikael Scholer 52 1.68
7. Miljenko 49 1.58
8. Jabberwocky 48 1.55
9. Marc Robbins 45 1.45
10. Eduardo Liguori 41 1.32
11. Michael Murray 40 1.29
12. Hari Seldon 30 0.97
13. Christo 29 0.94
14. Hamish 22 0.71
15. K 19 0.61
16. The Wielder of the Scythe 18 0.58
= Toby Briggs 18 0.58
18. GargoyleBG 16 0.52
19. MrT 11 0.35
20. Gaffer 10 0.32
21. Fil Arkonus 9 0.29
= Jørgen Rohde 9 0.29
= Mark Goodge 9 0.29
= Stephen Weir 9 0.29
25. AJSMITH 8 0.26
= KerplunKuK 8 0.26

Subjects in Mar = 182 (average of 5.87 new threads a day)

Top 10 threads had 267 posts (23.16% of all posts)

Top 10 subjects:

Pos: Subject: Posts:
1. Predictions League 04/05 Round 17 Fixtures 47
2. Blues future 28
= Nick sent a treat to Chris... 28
= See you in six month's time! 28
5. Cm5 very poor 27
6. Predictions League 04/05 Round 18 Fixtures 25
7. Next... 22
8. Liverpool could kick Everton out of the UCL 21
= huzzah 21
10. Championship Manager 5 patch out and details 20
= Controversial? 20
= OT: Barcelona Long sleeve 3rd Shirts 20

Top 10 thread starters:

Pos: Poster: Threads:
1. The Brazilian Man 18
2. Miljenko 13
3. Jabberwocky 11
4. Eduardo Liguori 7
= Michael Murray 7
= Sunhill + Mr. Pink 7
7. Hari Seldon 6
8. Christo 5
= Jørgen Rohde 5
10. Mikael Scholer 4
= Chris F 4
= KerplunKuK 4
= Marc Robbins 4
= mighell35 4

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: TBF - Moj um pali

<snip stats>

You might as well add the Brazilian Man and Eduardo's stats together!

Anyways - is it me, or has it become really quiet in here compared to
previous months?

Toby Briggs wrote:

> You might as well add the Brazilian Man and Eduardo's stats together!

Whoops, missed it, but he's first anyways. :)

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Thievery Corporation - Marching the Hate Machines (Into the Sun)

Miljenko wrote:

> > You might as well add the Brazilian Man and Eduardo's stats together!

> Whoops, missed it, but he's first anyways. :)

Here, fixed.

***

Posts in Mar = 1153
Posters in Mar = 114
Avg. posts per poster = 10.11
Avg. posts per day = 37.19

Top 25 posters posted 949 posts (82.31% of all posts)

Top 25 posters:

Pos: Poster: Posts: Avg:
1. The Brazilian Man + Eduardo Liguori 154 4.97
2. Daniel Marsh 111 3.58
3. Sunhill + Mr. Pink 97 3.13
4. Nick the Greek 71 2.29
5. Chris F 57 1.84
6. Mikael Scholer 52 1.68
7. Miljenko 49 1.58
8. Jabberwocky 48 1.55
9. Marc Robbins 45 1.45
10. Michael Murray 40 1.29
11. Hari Seldon 30 0.97
12. Christo 29 0.94
13. Hamish 22 0.71
14. K 19 0.61
15. The Wielder of the Scythe 18 0.58
= Toby Briggs 18 0.58
17. GargoyleBG 16 0.52
18. MrT 11 0.35
19. Gaffer 10 0.32
20. Fil Arkonus 9 0.29
= Jørgen Rohde 9 0.29
= Mark Goodge 9 0.29
= Stephen Weir 9 0.29
24. AJSMITH 8 0.26
= KerplunKuK 8 0.26

Subjects in Mar = 182 (average of 5.87 new threads a day)

Top 10 threads had 267 posts (23.16% of all posts)

Top 10 subjects:

Pos: Subject: Posts:
1. Predictions League 04/05 Round 17 Fixtures 47
2. Blues future 28
= Nick sent a treat to Chris... 28
= See you in six month's time! 28
5. Cm5 very poor 27
6. Predictions League 04/05 Round 18 Fixtures 25
7. Next... 22
8. Liverpool could kick Everton out of the UCL 21
= huzzah 21
10. Championship Manager 5 patch out and details 20
= Controversial? 20
= OT: Barcelona Long sleeve 3rd Shirts 20

Top 10 thread starters:

Pos: Poster: Threads:
1. The Brazilian Man + Eduardo Liguori 25
2. Miljenko 13
3. Jabberwocky 11
4. Michael Murray 7
= Sunhill + Mr. Pink 7
6. Hari Seldon 6
7. Christo 5
= Jørgen Rohde 5
9. Mikael Scholer 4
= Chris F 4
= KerplunKuK 4
= Marc Robbins 4
= mighell35 4

Toby Briggs wrote:

> Anyways - is it me, or has it become really quiet in here compared to
> previous months?

It is not the magic hallucinogenic mushrooms nor the toad licking nor the
swamp gas you have inhaled, it is a lot less active in this newsgroup than
before. Number of posts has dropped off considerably and there is less of
any discussions about SI or CM/FM. I can speculate as to the reason but it
will probably be tinted by my cynicism about the franchise. My lord, it is
a franchise!

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 00:10:05 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:

> Toby Briggs wrote:
>
>> Anyways - is it me, or has it become really quiet in here compared to
>> previous months?
>
> It is not the magic hallucinogenic mushrooms nor the toad licking nor the
> swamp gas you have inhaled, it is a lot less active in this newsgroup than
> before. Number of posts has dropped off considerably and there is less of
> any discussions about SI or CM/FM. I can speculate as to the reason but it
> will probably be tinted by my cynicism about the franchise. My lord, it is
> a franchise!

I've not posted alot less simply as I'm not really playing any CM or FM
lately, so I'm surprised that I'm so high up the stats with so little
posts.

--
- / - Daniel - / -

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 16:45:35 +0100, Toby Briggs
<toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote:

><snip stats>
>
>You might as well add the Brazilian Man and Eduardo's stats together!
>
>Anyways - is it me, or has it become really quiet in here compared to
>previous months?

Only because me and miljenko were busy.
Hmmm, this doesn't sound too good after all.

-Nick

<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote:

>Toby Briggs wrote:
>
>> Anyways - is it me, or has it become really quiet in here compared to
>> previous months?
>
>It is not the magic hallucinogenic mushrooms nor the toad licking nor the
>swamp gas you have inhaled, it is a lot less active in this newsgroup than
>before. Number of posts has dropped off considerably and there is less of
>any discussions about SI or CM/FM. I can speculate as to the reason but it
>will probably be tinted by my cynicism about the franchise. My lord, it is
>a franchise!

Neither I nor Miljenko is a franchise !

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 00:10:05 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
> <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote:
>
> >will probably be tinted by my cynicism about the franchise. My lord, it is
> >a franchise!
>
> Neither I nor Miljenko is a franchise !

But you certainly wish you could be!!

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 21:59:33 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:

> Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 00:10:05 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
>> <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote:
>>
>>>will probably be tinted by my cynicism about the franchise. My lord, it is
>>>a franchise!
>>
>> Neither I nor Miljenko is a franchise !
>
> But you certainly wish you could be!!

1 of each is enough..