[SOLVED] A good full-tower case that fits my plans

jerbae

Honorable
Dec 16, 2017
Looking at building a new PC this year, and selecting parts. The mistake I made with my previous build was selecting a case that became pretty cramped (Corsair 400C Carbide), so this time, I want to go big, so I can fit a 360mm rad and all the fans and bells and whistles I want.

Size and - tbh - price, are not really limited, I want a case that will last me a while. The PC has a dedicated table to sit on, I don't care if it's humongous :)
I don't really care about looks.

I was looking at the Fractal Design 7 XL.

The rest of the build (subject to change): 360 mm AIO for CPU cooling, Ryzen 3900(XT), 2 2,5" SSD's and 2 3.5" HDD's

Any other cases you can recommend me?

Looking at building a new PC this year, and selecting parts. The mistake I made with my previous build was selecting a case that became pretty cramped (Corsair 400C Carbide), so this time, I want to go big, so I can fit a 360mm rad and all the fans and bells and whistles I want.

Size and - tbh - price, are not really limited, I want a case that will last me a while. The PC has a dedicated table to sit on, I don't care if it's humongous :)
I don't really care about looks.

I was looking at the Fractal Design 7 XL.

The rest of the build (subject to change): 360 mm AIO for CPU cooling, Ryzen 3900(XT), 2 2,5" SSD's and 2 3.5" HDD's

Any other cases you can recommend me?
I have a Corsair 750D.
It sounds like something you might consider.
Very large.
Two fans on the front.....three on top....and I think one in the back on top (I'm not home....don't recall).
Black.
Clear side panel.