Question A good highly option z490(1200 socket)motherboard

Dec 4, 2019
So i am building my pc and i just cant decide the motherboard(z490 1200 socket).I want a motherboard that has as many diagnostics and features as possible like power,reset and clear CMOS buttons, LED POST code display,output on the rear panel to help troubleshoot the gpu,BIOS Flashback,dual bios support,pcie 4.0 ready etc. I would like to have a quite simple BIOS and enough cooling for all the components(m2,ssd etc)I dont want to pay a premium price for it(max 280-300 dollars).I will use a 360mm aio for the cooling of the cpu.

cpu:i5 10600k
gpu:asus tuf 3070 gaming oc
psu:hx850i

Lutfij

Titan
power,reset and clear CMOS buttons, LED POST code display,output on the rear panel to help troubleshoot the gpu,BIOS Flashback,dual bios support,pcie 4.0 ready etc.

You just threw us into a paradox in your thought process with this;
I dont want to pay a premium price for it
Usually all the features you're looking for in terms of troubleshooting can be had but the others will come at a premium.

You should be looking at the cream of the crop sort of boards for cooling on the VRM's and the M.2 drives

What is your preferred site for purchase and your location? Form facto will also play a big roles since ATX should net you all that you're looking for but then again, they won't be cheap.

Dec 4, 2019
power,reset and clear CMOS buttons, LED POST code display,output on the rear panel to help troubleshoot the gpu,BIOS Flashback,dual bios support,pcie 4.0 ready etc.

You just threw us into a paradox in your thought process with this;
I dont want to pay a premium price for it
Usually all the features you're looking for in terms of troubleshooting can be had but the others will come at a premium.

You should be looking at the cream of the crop sort of boards for cooling on the VRM's and the M.2 drives

What is your preferred site for purchase and your location? Form facto will also play a big roles since ATX should net you all that you're looking for but then again, they won't be cheap.
i am from Europe,Greece specifically.So,which are some highly optioned motherboards in my price range?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS