Question A good ITX board for a 5950x ?

Aug 19, 2021
hello guys,
i am looking for a good board for my 5950x, i want to make an itx pc with nr200p , rtx 3080,

i've readed a few post and watched some youtubes but to my conclusion i pick the 2 with most amps,
there are 2 itx b550 board that do most likely well although both have their flaws,

Asrock B550 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ax
nice board , lots usb connectivity top notch hardware but it runs hot like 10 degree over others

Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX
nice board once again,
some people recommer it ,
but the problem is,
it have slower usb ports, , bluetooth 5.0 witch is lower than asrocks,
it have less usb 3.x ports,
no front usb-c,
and it ports layout like usb on the back is kinda unorganized unlike asrocks,
even its internal sata ports 2 of them are swapped arround, so IF i might use them i have 2 twisted cables , not that i would though

i am looking for people with more knowledge of itx boards,
some people told me asus rog strix b550-i would work well to but it looks underpowered at 50 amps and i doubt my 5950x would like that,
it is a huge gab over the other 2 with 90 amp 8 phase ,

hello guys,
i am looking for a good board for my 5950x, i want to make an itx pc with nr200p , rtx 3080,

i've readed a few post and watched some youtubes but to my conclusion i pick the 2 with most amps,
there are 2 itx b550 board that do most likely well although both have their flaws,

Asrock B550 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ax
nice board , lots usb connectivity top notch hardware but it runs hot like 10 degree over others

Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX
nice board once again,
some people recommer it ,
but the problem is,
it have slower usb ports, , bluetooth 5.0 witch is lower than asrocks,
it have less usb 3.x ports,
no front usb-c,
and it ports layout like usb on the back is kinda unorganized unlike asrocks,
even its internal sata ports 2 of them are swapped arround, so IF i might use them i have 2 twisted cables , not that i would though

i am looking for people with more knowledge of itx boards,
some people told me asus rog strix b550-i would work well to but it looks underpowered at 50 amps and i doubt my 5950x would like that,
it is a huge gab over the other 2 with 90 amp 8 phase ,
ASUS ROG STRIX X570-I Gaming is good enough for it.