A good multiplayer game to buy

t.hussain95s

Honorable
Apr 5, 2018
Hey guys! I am looking for a good multiplayer online game to buy. Can you guys suggest any.

I am considering gta v or rainbow six siege. Any suggestion other than these is also welcomed.

(I am not interested in the single player portions of these games, i will be only playing these games online)

JoeMomma

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2010

Player Unknown BattleGrounds is a good game. Very realistic and I like it because my surround speakers are almost as important as my screen. I don't like it because it's so real it gives me panic attacks. I am good at hiding, collecting and stealthiness to make it to the end. When the end game comes, I always get shot.

Fortnite is a very similar Battle Royale game, but a little more fun than being 100% realistic.

My favorite multiplayer game is Rocket League. Soccer (football) played in toy cars.
I play Rocket League a few 5 minute matches nearly everyday.

J7IUKQS.jpg

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Careful with pubg. Because of its popularity and ease of hacking, there's masses of cheaters. As a consequence, the BattlEye client is extremely touchy and ppl with mediocre isp or using ShadowPlay or anything else that might temporarily lag the connection are viewed as trying to cheat, so get booted from the client and possibly banned.

I'd stick to BF1, fortnight, cs:go etc.

toshibitsu

Distinguished
I don't know about you guys, but I still prefer the original Starsiege Tribes. The others have all been disappointing. Other then that I'm still enjoying both of the Left 4 Dead games.

Currently just patiently waiting for HL3 & L4D3 (any day now right guys?)

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Oh! I personally loved Starseige, the original. My kid used to watch me play, taught himself to read by doing that. Ticked me off royally when the shut down the servers due to the popularity of Tribes and many ppl had moved over. Was sooo looking forward to SS2 but there was a lot of bs between the game ownets/coders and the host company, so after 2 years of free servers privately hosted by Viper, the project was scrapped. I even had artwork for a couple mechs being considered.

Op, you could also try Starwars TOR, it does revolve around single player, but has a massive PvP following. Been playing only single player so far (little over 6 months) and have yet to complete the 2nd DLC because there's simply so much to do in so many different directions.