[SOLVED] A good projector screen for the projector

aa1991aa

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2015
Hello, I am looking for a projector screen for my BenQ HT2550 projector. I want the screen in my room and my room is small. I'm shopping around for projector screens but they are too expensive ! some of them retail for a whooping $1500, in that case I rather to buy the newest 4k OLED TV ! I don't know why those are too expensive but I'll never pay $1500 for the screen ( my projector itself is not $1500 ! ). With that being said I'm looking for something with these features, if there's any :
- a black screen ( not white )
-Preferably motorized or something neat and clean looking ( I know motorized screens are a bit more expensive )
-100" size
-Being able to mount on the wall or roof
-budget maximum $300
Any recommendations would be appreciate it. I am currently projecting on the wall and the picture quallity is not very bad, the problem is the projector is 4k and the wall is not smooth enough to show details.

Solution
ojector screens but they are too expensive ! some of them retail for a whooping $1500, in that case I rather to buy the newest 4k OLED TV ! I don't know why those are too expensive but I'll never pay $1500 for the screen ( my projector itself is not $1500 ! ). With that being said I'm looking for something with these features, if there's any :
-Preferably motorized or something neat and clean looking ( I know motorized screens are a bit more expensive )
-100" size
-budget maximum $300
Any recommendations would be appreciate it. I am currently projecting on the wall and the picture quallity is not very bad, the problem is the projector is 4k and the wall is not s...
ojector screens but they are too expensive ! some of them retail for a whooping $1500, in that case I rather to buy the newest 4k OLED TV ! I don't know why those are too expensive but I'll never pay $1500 for the screen ( my projector itself is not $1500 ! ). With that being said I'm looking for something with these features, if there's any :
-100" size
-budget maximum $300
Any recommendations would be appreciate it. I am currently projecting on the wall and the picture quallity is not very bad, the problem is the projector is 4k and the wall is not s

Do a web search for a black motorized screen and see what you can buy in your price range. No secrets on how to find them.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=black+motorized+projector+screen&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

wide screen ratios are quite a bit more expensive than the 3:4 ones so you need to decide full screen image vs price.

Solution