[SOLVED] A Harem of female Molex

king2096

Prominent
Jan 1, 2019
So I’ve just bought a silver stone RBG controller, and I’ve hooked everything up well EXCEPT for the Molex cable as it’s only female that I’ve been supplied with. And as such, the PSU is female-only connections too.

Any suggestions on what to do?

Solution
So I’ve just bought a silver stone RBG controller, and I’ve hooked everything up well EXCEPT for the Molex cable as it’s only female that I’ve been supplied with. And as such, the PSU is female-only connections too.

How about a male to male Molex 6" adapter? I've seen them on Amazon but the shipping is about the same as the 3.50 price so look around.

I'd just make some as I have a whole box full of Molex extenders.

RealBeast

Titan

How about a male to male Molex 6" adapter? I've seen them on Amazon but the shipping is about the same as the 3.50 price so look around.

I'd just make some as I have a whole box full of Molex extenders.

Solution
I’ve hooked everything up well EXCEPT for the Molex cable as it’s only female that I’ve been supplied with.
This one? It has male connector on one side, female on opposite side.

lsb01-1.jpg

TRENDING THREADS