[SOLVED] A huge problem

yamahaimpreza

Honorable
Jun 1, 2018
Hello! I didn't know in what categeory to put this thread in, i hope this will do.
So my problem is, that sometimes my PC, just starts to freeze up for like 3 seconds every few seconds, but when I unplug the ethernet cable its working again.
Ive also noticed that my internet on other devices does not work properly (at the moments when pc starts to freeze). I do not understand what this is, although it looks like someone is using my internet and constantly hacking in to devices. For example, my phone randomly freezes while typing this. What is this problem, and how can i solve this?
About 4 weeks ago i got tired of windows activision watermark so i looked up some tutorials and typed this in cmd... slmgr ipk and a licence that was given for a home windows version on thst website. The windows activated and there was nothing to it. Is there something to do with that?

Solution
PS. I will wait and hopefuly hear different opinions, before reinstalling windows.
You want the real info?

Your 'method' has activated your OS, by getting its activation status from a KMS server.
Key Management Server. Which is used in a corporation, to license and validate their internal systems.

Any KMS server outside of an actual company is 1. Bogus, and 2. Laden with viruses.

For your questions:
  1. Your phone is lagging because this virusy thing is hogging all the bandwidth
  2. That is when it is reporting home, allowing connections by whomever controls that server, and delivering all of your personal data
  3. Full wipe and reinstall.

yamahaimpreza

Honorable
Jun 1, 2018
wound like you got a malware.
reinstall windows
Thanks for your answer.
1. question
Why would my phone be lagging?
2. question
Why is my pc doing this thing rearly, like once a week, not all the time when im connected to the internet?
3. question
How hard is to reinstall windows. and what files will be missing, like from HDD and SSD(windows is installed here).?
I have done a scan on Avast antivirus. And i have not really done anything that would get me a virus. Should I still be considering this as a primary option?
PS. I will wait and hopefuly hear different opinions, before reinstalling windows.

USAFRet

Titan
You want the real info?

Your 'method' has activated your OS, by getting its activation status from a KMS server.
Key Management Server. Which is used in a corporation, to license and validate their internal systems.

Any KMS server outside of an actual company is 1. Bogus, and 2. Laden with viruses.

For your questions:
  2. That is when it is reporting home, allowing connections by whomever controls that server, and delivering all of your personal data

Solution

yamahaimpreza

Honorable
Jun 1, 2018
hard is t
You want the real info?

For your questions:
Well that's a shocker. I have definitely heared that many people use this trick to get windows and have no problem. I guess i'm just super unlucky.
Well, thank you for your insight. I will see what is can do. I hope that they didnt get any important info of me.

Last edited by a moderator:

USAFRet

Titan
Well that's a shocker. I have definitely heared that many people use this trick to get windows and have no problem. I guess i'm just super unlucky.
Well, thank you for your insight. I will see what is can do. I hope that they didnt get any important info of me.
"those people" just don't know they have a problem.

There is no shortcut to a valid activated Windows OS.
Buy a valid license. Around $100USD.

Reactions: yamahaimpreza