A lightning killed my pc :( ?

G

i was playing skyrim at night :) and suddenly a lightning :( and my pc turn off :( when i tried to turn it on again nothing appears on the screen and the led light in the front of the tower didn't turn on. which component of my pc was assassinated by the ray?
all componets looks to be working properly but i don't know what is the problem please help
i think the problem is the motherboard
the PSU is working the problem is that nothing is shown on screen and my GPU is working, i hope, because the fan turns on

Solution
Well, the starting point is the PSU. Start by unplugging the psu, and unplugging the main connector on the mobo and try the paperclip test;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2250900693&feature=iv&src_vid=khpnx21oydg&v=ixcWCrYpw3Y
If the PSU starts as described, then there is a real probability that your mobo and possibly other components are fried.
If the PSU does NOT start up, then the next step is a new PSU.
Be aware that even if the computer starts with the new PSU, there is still the chance that components were badly damaged - hdd, video card, RAM, capacitors etc. on the mobo, circuit protection chips and electronics on the mobo, corrupted files and data.
Sounds like the lightning struck the power right next...

No2rdame

Honorable
Aug 21, 2013
Hate to hear it, lightning struck near our house one time and fried our AT&T router. It's hard to say which component or components took the biggest hit because each part will have different sensitivities to power surges. I would start with the power supply, though, as it's the direct line from the wall outlet to your other components and may have had some level of surge protection that killed it. From there.

Well, the starting point is the PSU. Start by unplugging the psu, and unplugging the main connector on the mobo and try the paperclip test;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2250900693&feature=iv&src_vid=khpnx21oydg&v=ixcWCrYpw3Y
If the PSU starts as described, then there is a real probability that your mobo and possibly other components are fried.
If the PSU does NOT start up, then the next step is a new PSU.
Be aware that even if the computer starts with the new PSU, there is still the chance that components were badly damaged - hdd, video card, RAM, capacitors etc. on the mobo, circuit protection chips and electronics on the mobo, corrupted files and data.
Sounds like the lightning struck the power right next to your home, that's a lot of voltage.

Solution
G

sorry for taking too long to answer
yes the psu is fine and now i have a new mobo and processor
mobo gigabyte H61M-S1
processor intel pentium g2020
now i can play skyrim on Ultra settings 30+ fps with some lag :/
but in hot days my gtx 550 ti goes 80+ degrees while playing and 50~55 while i'm using the internet :/
thanks for the tips :D