a little confused about peak and off peak minutes

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

i just got a Verizon wireless and as i do understand that from 6am-9:01pm m-f are peak minutes and the rest are off peak minutes, is peak minutes the same as using your minutes and is off peak minutes the same as unlimited minutes where we dont get charged since its unlimited?

or is there a difference? i am confused and just want this to be cleared
up so i dont end up surprising myself with a huge bill...thanx in
advanced...



--
Posted via http://uglyphones.com Dedicated to help you get rid of your Ugly Phone!
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

"Tragic_Threedom" <member@nono.com> wrote in message
news:c5pe5g71r7o@news2.newsguy.com...
> i just got a Verizon wireless and as i do understand that from 6am-9:01pm
m-f are peak minutes and the rest are off peak minutes, is peak minutes the
same as using your minutes and is off peak minutes the same as unlimited
minutes where we dont get charged since its unlimited?
>
> or is there a difference? i am confused and just want this to be cleared
> up so i dont end up surprising myself with a huge bill...thanx in
> advanced...
>

How refreshing- someone anticipates a potential problem and asks questions
in advance instead of getting his ass in a crack then
whining/complaining/playing the victim. He's definitely not a liberal!

You've got it right. Peak time usage (6 AM to 9 PM weekdays) uses up your
minutes allowance-- unless you're talking to another VZW customer when both
of you are "in network". In most plans, the rest of the clock is unlimited.

But call customer service in your market area to confirm.

Dan'l.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Daniel Dravot wrote:

> "Tragic_Threedom" <member@nono.com> wrote in message
> news:c5pe5g71r7o@news2.newsguy.com...
>
>>i just got a Verizon wireless and as i do understand that from 6am-9:01pm
>
> m-f are peak minutes and the rest are off peak minutes, is peak minutes the
> same as using your minutes and is off peak minutes the same as unlimited
> minutes where we dont get charged since its unlimited?
>
>>or is there a difference? i am confused and just want this to be cleared
>>up so i dont end up surprising myself with a huge bill...thanx in
>>advanced...
>>
>
>
> How refreshing- someone anticipates a potential problem and asks questions
> in advance instead of getting his ass in a crack then
> whining/complaining/playing the victim. He's definitely not a liberal!

On the other hand, he's worried about spending more than he can afford,
so he can't be a Republican either. ;)

Jesse
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 19:53:11 -0700, Jesse McGrew wrote:

>> How refreshing- someone anticipates a potential problem and asks questions
>> in advance instead of getting his ass in a crack then
>> whining/complaining/playing the victim. He's definitely not a liberal!
>
> On the other hand, he's worried about spending more than he can afford,
> so he can't be a Republican either. ;)
>
> Jesse

I think you've got that backwards.
 

TRENDING THREADS